“Absolutely sensational!”

Alpha Street Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$10 - US$27
Description: Your stylish local. Great service, innovative seasonal menu, extensive selection of craft beers and boutique wines. Serving delicousness from 11am, 7 days.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing birthday celebration here with my family and friends and everyone talked about the food for days afterwards (honestly). Our dinner was absolutely LUSCIOUS, the atmosphere was lovely and the service was exceptional. I can't believe we have a restaurant like this right here in Cambridge! Thanks guys for a meal I'll remember for a long time :-)

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We took our daughter and son-in-law to celebrate our daughters birthday. The atmosphere was welcoming, the wait staff excellent and the food superb ..finishing with a spectacular white chocloate desert, that was a fitting birthday surprise!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We found this place whilst wandering around the town center. What a find. Initially I thought the oysters were a bit pricey, but then I ate them. Hands down the best oysters I've had. We shared the pork belly and lamb cutlets, both superb. Kiddies menu was great, my picky daughter ate her pizza with relish. Reasonable drink prices, friendly staff and overall a true gem. Well worth a drive down from Auckland. I'll find every reason to come back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The recommendations were on the mark. An excellent menu, and a good atmosphere. Cambridge in autumn is a wonderful place, and when you add a food experience like this, we had an excellent weekend away.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

There was one table left when we walked in - we walked out two hours later really impressed by the quality of service, food and refreshments; presentation of food and the ambiance of surroundings. Well done, and thank-you.

1  Thank Stephen A