“Yummy”
Review of Thai Cambridge

Thai Cambridge
Ranked #19 of 59 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I love thai and the meals here are really nice! A lot of different choices, and some meals I had never heard of so a good place to go to try new meals. Good service also

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great little restaurant. I wasn't expecting much from its location however it's probably the best Thai meal I've had. We went twice in December when home in NZ fir Christmas. We're well traveled and I haven't had a better Thai meal (including in Thailand) do yourself a favour and try it for your self.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

It was a busy night but the service was wonderful, the food was great and it is very well priced. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner with friends, and although there were several large holiday party groups, our meals were served gracefully and timely. The menu offers a good variety, and our group was pleased with their entrees and mains. The decor is lacking in ambience, and the Thai Hot needs to go up a few notches for my palette.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Wow, I had almost forgotten what great service was like as has been so long. Well I can tell you that you will be given great service at Thai Cambridge and the meals are nice size portions and fantastic taste. A wonderfull experience, thanks Thai Cambridge!