“Nice cafe, good food, fast service.”

Deli on the Corner Cafe
Ranked #19 of 58 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

In for brunch - really fast service & the place was clean and tidy with friendly staff.
Eggs were undercooked so took them back up and they happily swapped them out with a new plate.
A nice vibrant busy cafe.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Stopped for lunch. The cafe was not busy but took a while to be served. I had 25 minutes before an appointment so ordered a toasted sandwich and soy latte. The drink arrived pretty quickly, with two very stale small biscuits on the side. Waited, no sandwich. With minutes to spare to my appointment, I finally approached the counter and asked where my sandwich was. I was told it was on the grill so I asked if I could get it to go. Got to my car, opened it to grab a bite while driving to my appointment, only to find they had given me the wrong sandwich. I am vegetarian and they had given me a ham and cheese sandwich. Finished my appointment and returned to ask for a refund. I would not recommend this place at all. The initial vibe I got should have been a warning bell! The staff are sullen and unfriendly, the service is non existent and when you finally get your food, its wrong!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

always looked busy..this time it wasn't and afterwards I wondered if it has changed ownership ? Have never been before and wont bother again. Service was friendly enough. Daughter had French toast and I had eggs benedict.Both were very plain and boring.The hollandaise sauce was tasteless. Daughter had a iced chocolate she was very impressed and loved the icecream.I am sorry but I walked out thinking well that was $47 doen the drain for a lack lustre experience.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely location in the centre of cambridge for a coffee and catch up with friends. Lovely small and large meals with plenty of seating inside and outside.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Disgusting cuppa tea... but the most amazing pot pie!!
Very comfortable place to sit and eat. Plenty of seats outside but it was wet n windy so had a cosy window table inside.

Lots of cabinet food to choose from and very friendly staff.
I had the bacon /chicken /mushroom pot pie (big puff of pastry on top).
It arrived hot, was creamy, full of ingredients, had a side salad and was absolutely delicious.