“Incredible food and impeccable service!!!”

Carabali Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Steakhouse
Description: Carabalí Bar & Grill Restaurant, featuring Puerto Rican traditional dishes in a casual and fun atmosphere. Just steps from all the action at our 600-acre ranch, Carabalí Bar & Grill Restaurant is a Western-themed outpost, renowned for our sizzling steaks and tasty sides made with local ingredients. Open for lunch, dinner or private events.
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We have been visiting Carabali for several years now. Their skirt steak is the best you will ever taste (coming from people who have ate at the best steak houses in NY!). Their fried cheese appetizer is really good with guava sauce. Christian delivered an incredible customer experience! He made my entire family including my kids feel special! We will probably go once more this week before heading home - it’s just that good!!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

It is my predilection. Amazing food flavor, excellent waiters, relaxing place. Open kitchen so you can actually see how is everything going back there!! We invited over some friends from Nebraska and had a great time.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Loved the shrimp dish and the burgers were fantastic as well. Heidi became a fast friend and talked us into an ATV ride into the rainforest as well. Wonderful, family-owned business with lots to do there!

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a great dinner!! It was our first time at Carabali and we'll definitely return. I had the churrasco steak that was cooked to perfection and my husband loved his steak mofongo.
The staff was friendly and extremely attentive. Casual atmosphere, in a great setting!

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Deysha was a wonderful host, the food was delicious, and I loved seeing so many animals around (cats, dogs, LOTS of birds singing and, of course, the horses). The only reason I didn’t give five stars is because they don’t specialize in organic food, which is a personal goal of mine. In all other aspects, I highly recommend this spot.