“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: Deli, Greek, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Great Greek Breakfast deal + cubanos+gyros+pasta+paellas
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

One of the best breakfast I have had. Price is according to the plate size. Accessible from the highway. And great service.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Ate here for a late lunch to escape the overpriced crap food at our resort. It was worth the trip into Luquillo. We were greeted warmly and relaxed while waiting for our gyro & shawarma. Like many places in PR, staff seems to be on "island time" but if you can slow yourself down and settle in, the food is worth the wait. Soak up some cold AC and try the truqueo gyro, which is a regular gyro made special with the addition of hummus and feta.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Nice portions, good food, great coffee, and expresso drinks by bi-lingual servers. Quaint, a nice place for families and friends. Good choice of bottled beer and respectable moderately priced wine.
The lamb is a processed lamb loaf like at Disney World but I enjoy their use of it in great gyros and a great Greek breakfast. Go!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Nice little place. Friendly staff...initially. We sat down ordered food quickly and then waited for over an hr. Watching people come and go. When I questioned the completion of our gyros, remember it's a gyro place , I was told they are just about to put them together. Blew my mind. We paid and took them to go.

Fortunately the food was great.

Call ahead or prepare to sit for a long time.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Have been meaning to go for a while so when I got up early on Mother's Day with a yen for Eggs Benedict I headed for Erik's. It was still early and not too crowded...........I had my pick of any table. Service was fast and friendly................got my Eggs Benedict and a complimentay Mimosa and I was a happy camper. It was a family day, of course but the little kids were well behaved. What struck me most was EVERYONE was on their smartphones and not for apictures................very little interaction...............how sad.