“Call ahead if you want food. ”

Erik's Gyros & International Deli
Ranked #11 of 91 Restaurants in Luquillo
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Deli, Greek, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Great Greek Breakfast deal + cubanos+gyros+pasta+paellas
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Nice little place. Friendly staff...initially. We sat down ordered food quickly and then waited for over an hr. Watching people come and go. When I questioned the completion of our gyros, remember it's a gyro place , I was told they are just about to put them together. Blew my mind. We paid and took them to go.

Fortunately the food was great.

Call ahead or prepare to sit for a long time.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Have been meaning to go for a while so when I got up early on Mother's Day with a yen for Eggs Benedict I headed for Erik's. It was still early and not too crowded...........I had my pick of any table. Service was fast and friendly................got my Eggs Benedict and a complimentay Mimosa and I was a happy camper. It was a family day, of course but the little kids were well behaved. What struck me most was EVERYONE was on their smartphones and not for apictures................very little interaction...............how sad.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent restaurant. Promptly seated be Jaime who took our drink orders. Had a relaxed friendly atmosphere. Luis was quick with excellent suggestions. At the end of the meal the Chef Edgar made a great delicious dessert of French toast sticks and Nutella. This restaurant is must try. You feel like you're visiting family friends and the food is excellent!!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Food was amazing! I had the pasta with lamb....out of this world....the staff was great...Luis and Jaime were extremely friendly...the chef Edgard is an artist with food....must come and give them a try if visiting luquillo.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

From the moment i went in the restaurant the servers were very welcoming, explain everything on the menu and it all sounded so wonderful I just wanted all. But i tried the lunch special, Steak and pasta.. Best steak i've ever had. Definitely visiting again.