“You would never guess”

Price range: US$6 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Hidden along the beach in Luquillo is this amazingly tasty food. Best pasta around no question. Cast iron blacked tuna keeps me coming back. Get the mussels app even if you don't like mussels to soak the sauce up in bread!

2  Thank SharonW3254

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Simply a MUST if you visit the island. It has everything: the service, the waitresses, the romantic view and the food are all an 11/10. My boyfriend had the rib eye steak with the house’s sauce and pasta, I had the salmon with coconut rice. Both were amazing and tasty. The margarita tasted heavenly. The bartender, the waitresses and the owner were all extremely nice and cordial. We felt like royalty and at the same time at home in this place. Would come back a thousand times.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Loyda O
Reviewed 1 August 2018

My family and I enjoyed this restaurant so much we went back and ate again (2 nights out of 3). We love to try new places to eat but the 3 nights we spent in Luquillo we only ate at 2 places for dinner. Exceptional Food and Amazing people that served us, there new location over looks the beach and is very quiet. I can't wait to go back to Puerto Rico and eat here again. DO NOT SKIP THIS RESTAURANT!

1  Thank jeremycase1979
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We have been going to Pasta y Pueblo for the past 8-9 years. We have been to all three of their locations, but the current location is unbeatable. You can watch the sun go down while you listen to the waves crash on the beach. The food is also unbeatable. Pasta y Pueblo has the best food on the island. We had dinner here 4 out of 6 evenings because we couldn’t find better food. The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel like family. We can’t wait to go back and see our Pasta y Pueblo friends and eat the delicious food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018

My friend and I loved this restaurant so much, we ate here twice while visiting. The first night we ate here was our first night in Luquillo. We sat at a table that was on the edge of the space right across from the ocean. The owner, Freddy and our waitress, Kalia were both such kind, genuine people! We were greeted by them, met the chef and bartender and had impeccable service and food! I had the mussels with pasta and my friend had skirt steak with coconut rice. We also had the bruschetta (with a red pesto sauce...mmmm yum!) and the Manchego cheese wrapped in Serrano ham as appetizers. We ended the evening sharing tres leches cake. I can't speak enough on the quality of food, the fantastic, personal service and great location. The next time we ate there, we just ordered appetizers. We again had the bruschetta and Manchego Cheese, but also added lamb lollipops with risotto and ended the night sharing guava cheesecake. If I had known the lamb lollipops would be so delectable, I would have ordered an entire order and eaten them all myself! If you like having beverages on vacation, try the Mojito! It was the best I've ever had! It is so worth your drive there if you aren't staying in Luquillo, but really, why aren't you? It's a fabulous place to stay!