“Great surf and turf! ”

Cuisines: Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I went here during my stay at the Wyndham in Rio Grande. The food was excellent, we had the surf and turf. Also I very much enjoyed the passion fruit mojito and the flan for desert. It is a moderately expensive place but the food was delicious. I could hear the waves crashing while eating and that was nice.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,340)

Reviewed 21 October 2018

We have been going to this restaurant for years. It was always good, great food, excellent service, good price. After a gorgious day in Culebra, friends and I decided to stop there for dinner, hoping to have a blast and end our perfect day with a great meal. Well it was very dissapointing for all of us. There was no fresh libster, tanks were totally empty on a late Saturday. Fish was fresh and we picked ours. They told us it was $23.00 per pound! And all were at least 2.5 lbs or more. But we agreed since there weren’t any fresh lobters. Service was not good either this time. We ordered the fish with a local mojito red sauce to the side. The sauce was a cocktail sauce out of a jar, with no onions, garluc, laurel, capers or any of the mojito sauce ingridients. The tostones were serve wrong, the beans tasted luke were reheated without good local flavor. Even the beer were almost at neutral temp., we returned it immediately.
When the tab came, they charge us $24.90 per pound for the fish! Plus of course the taxes. Hope they go back to good alltime. All in the group were very dissaponted.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

Outstanding seafood! I had the grouper - grilled - stuffed with camarones and veggies and cooked in oil. My wife had a curried pineapple with sea bass. Our appetizer was pulpo in a salad that had a spicy sauce. No pressure from the staff - relaxed service. Frozen Sangria was excellent to compliment the meal

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I was surprised to see this “gem amongst the coal”. This place has absolutely the best food amongst all of the Kiosks. I had a mixed seafood salad with tostones that was to die for. If you are at Luquillo Beach you must stop here.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Great service, great food- loved loved loved my lobster. Hubby and I were very happy with everything here including our desert, mojitos, sweet plantains and that wonderful grilled lobster!!!

Date of visit: September 2018