“Luquillo kiosk”
Review of Agave Side Bar

Agave Side Bar
Ranked #23 of 91 Restaurants in Luquillo
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

A great find!! Prices are reasonable and food extraordinarily tasty. We tried the shrimp ceviche with avocado, the spicy tacos, and the conch fritters...all amazing! Our waiter was attentive and friendly. Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The blackened mahi mahi and grouper tacos were the best. Amazingly fresh and full of flavor. The waiter was so friendly and let us bring in fries from a different kiosk for our son without question. The kiosk atmosphere was fun - very local feel. Dress casual- bathing suits and cover ups are ok too. Highly recommend the food here!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Going back in less then two weeks!!!!!! I have Still YET to find a place like this!! I live in Nashville ..........and now HERE!!!!! It's a Beautiful restaurant!! The views out the back deck are STUNNING!! And the Food and Beautiful patron Margaritas are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Thinkin bout getting a place here!!! Come and visit! It's changin my spirit!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great roof top view for dinner, tacos are delicious, I tried the blackened Grouper, Spicy Shrimp and Ahi tacos, my son had the beef brisket tacos and daughter had the vegetarian taco salad. I have to say we ate every bite and will definitely return again. The prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Best tacos around!! My hubby ordered a Tuna taco and a Mahi Mahi taco, while I ordered the shredded chicken taco and a pork taco. Utterly amazing!!! We also ordered a strawberry-jalapeño margarita...yummy!!!
Very affordable prices for a top-notch menu....so good that we're going back for our last meal in Puerto Rico.

Oh...their guacamole and salsa is a must!!!! Fresh and delicious!

Date of visit: July 2017