Treasure Beach Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
Sunset Heal Jamaica(Petersfield)
US$46
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Marblue Villa Suites(Treasure Beach)
Taino Cove(Treasure Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Sunset Resort & Villas(Treasure Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsseen better daysenjoyed my staypoolsbeachtreasurejamaicasurflocalsscreen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

My husband & I had been driving in the dark and rain lost for hours! All we wanted was a hot meal and a bed for the night. We were the only ones there. My husband had pork, I had chicken. Meat was so toigh we couldnt eat it. When inquiring on a room rate was advised $145USD non-negotiable. I found a better place and rate $50USD where we stayed for a week!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Being locals, we were already aware that the rooms were good but that was putting it nicely. There are so many improvements that need to be done. The bathrooms for sure. The rooms look the same from when I visited 25 years ago. It was overpriced for what we received. If they invest in it it would be so much better. It is a beautiful property. The service is also very slow, pleasant staff, but you feel as if you are watching 10 coats of paint dry.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms seem to be more upgraded.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We found this property by accident and the young man named Malik was so friendly and great he talked us into staying. I have no regrets the rooms were amazing, the food was great and the service was first rate. As you can tell we loved it and we will visit again and again . We had an ocean view and I can't say enough truly amazing .

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

The people who work at this hotel were so friendly and helpful. They all went out of their way to make me comfortable. After driving 4 hours on Jamaican roads it was a relief to arrive to so many smiles. I really enjoyed this place and would go back again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We got two garden view rooms, they are the most dingy rooms we have ever seen. The bathroom had no light in one room. This is by far the worst place we have ever stayed in for $110 a night each! The bar is filled with bugs/moths you name it. I do not recommend this place. If it had a negative rating I would select it.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family