“Perfect place to stay in Santiago”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
fptnyc
“Perfect place to stay in Santiago”
Reviewed 22 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I finally found the place I was looking for a long time!!! I travel to DR quiet often, each time staying at different places because this wonderful place was always taken during previous trips; I was finally able to booked the space and like I predicted, it was simply wonderful. Spacious, clean, comfortable, accessible... Richard, the porter, was very helpful and Ana, the owner, reached out a couple of times to make sure that I was fine and that my needs were attended. I know I will be coming to this place as many time as possible. Thank you Ana for allowing me to stay at your place and for making sure that you were providing an outstanding service.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Feb 2018
Thanks so much Fathima for your nice review, it was a pleasure for me to have a wonderful guest as you are, you are welcome as many times as you wish in the future!
gtbanr53
Virginia Beach
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I had a wonderful stay and I must thank Ana for providing a safe and clean apartment. It met all my needs and would recommend it to anyone that wants to visit Santiago. 200 pesos by taxi get you anywhere in the city. I would stay again.

Hollywood...
Mesa, Arizona
“I felt like home, I have so many beautiful memories of this location.”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

First off I would like to Thank Ana for allowing me to stay in her apartment for the week I was in Santiago, my girlfriend and I loved it very much as we spent Christmas week there together and even had set up Christmas tree.
The Apartment was definitely as it looks in the pictures, the Air conditioner worked perfectly and the apartment was very nice and clean.
There are Colmado's or corner store's within walking distance and the door man is very helpful, the neighbors are very quiet I only ran into one this whole time I was there who is a sweet older woman that always tells you to walk ahead of her if going up the stairs, very sweet lady and nice :)

The Apartment has a nice view when the sun is going down and it is safe and h as 24-7 security.
Taxis are not expensive either as I would go hang out near the monumento where you can find nearby clubs, casino's restaurants ETC. I paid around 140 Dominican pesos to get back to apartment one way.

I plan on visiting again in april or may and I plan on booking this location again.
It felt like home.

Gracias Senora Ana

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Feb 2016
Thanks so much Israel for taking your time to write this beautiful review of my apartment and your stay, I appreciate this so much and hope you and your girlfriend come back soon, you are very welcome!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing