“Great Santiago Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Roving632...
“Great Santiago Condo”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

My fiance and I greatly enjoyed our stay at this condo. My fiance is from Santiago, and remarked many times about how tranquil the complex is. The unit was very nice, and very well kept. Everything worked great. The unit has two balconies. The poolside balcony affords a great view of any activity at the pool, or just for viewing the multicolored lights of the pool at night. In all we were very satisfied. Pedro was very attentive, checking in via Whatsapp to make sure that everything was going well. I had a rental car and entering the complex and parking were not issues at all. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there.

Your age range 50-64
4 Sep 2017
WOW !! I really appreciate your outstanding review Greg as it reflects 100% what we offer in Santiago. It depicts with plenty of detail what you experienced and what future guest will experience if they decide to reserve their stay with us. It was really a pleasure for me & my staff to have you stay in my Condo. You are welcome back anytime you wish to return just let me know in advance and I will offer you our best accommodations. Thanks for allowing us to do what we do best in Santiago !
marleny20...
United States
“Great!”
Reviewed 29 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed at paradise III for two weeks with some friends and family. It was a very confortable place to be at and highly secured. There are three pools- two for adults and one for kids. The apartment has a nice view. It is equipped with the necessary tools to stay for as long as you want, such as cooking tools. Overall, I could say the place is perfect if you want to have a confortable place to stay for your stay in Santiago, Dom. Rep. The owner was really attentive and always made sure everything was running fine at the apartment. This was a plus. I totally recommend this place

Travelling group: Other
30 Jan 2016
Marleny Im glad you enjoyed your stay and it was exactly as you expected. Look forward to having you and your loved ones over again when you wish.
yana_bata...
Sosua, Dominican Republic
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 13 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We were more than happy with the apartment - nice, clean, good area. Everything was just perfect and Pedro was very helpful! Will be definitely coming back and 100% recommended!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Dec 2015
Thanks Yana for your great review. As it helps future guest to have peace of mind before arriving. Thanks again for taking care of my condo as if it was your own. You and your company are welcome back anytime.
Freddygab...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 December 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

The place was very clean he was prompt on answering my text , Pedro also only had one room that has air conditioning so he sent out a fan which made it and even pleasent experience. The local store delivers the premises were clean and secure. I will definitely do business again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
6 Dec 2015
Thanks Freddy for describing your experience with future guest. For the future when you decide to return I also have apts available with two A/C and even three A/C per APT. Book in advance and I will definitely try to accomodate you to the best of my ability. Thanks again !
TinabethT...
New York City, New York
“Exactly as pictured”
Reviewed 20 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment is exactly as its pictured in the website. In great condition! A/C worked really well as did hot water and electricity in general. Wifi connection very good! They do have a list of people that deliver to the apartment. The only drawback if you want to call it one -- is the proximity of stores, supermarkets, etc. There are some that are within walking distance but you will walk for about 20-30 minutes. As a New Yorker its not a big deal to me since I walk a lot in the city -- if you're someone more accustomed to jumping in a car to get to where you want to go -- you may want to rent a car -- the parking is included and there are plenty of spaces! If you don't want to rent a car -- there is a taxi service that will pick you up at the apt and take you to where you need to go pretty cheaply! Pedro also recommend a separate driver to pick us up and drop us off at the apt -- he was punctual, friendly and very helpful. Pedro is also very easy to get in contact with before, during and after your stay. If I had to stay there again I would in a heartbeat.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
13 Dec 2015
Thanks for your excellent review Tina your welcome back anytime with your loved ones. It was a pleasure having you over.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing