“I now have a home in Santiago, Dominican Republic!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

billnpris...
San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic
“I now have a home in Santiago, Dominican Republic!”
Reviewed 20 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Rhina, Via Emilia Bed & Breakfast Restaurante owner, has become like family. She and her sister pampered me for 2 weeks! Each morning I enjoyed a delicous breakfast and many evenings, a gourmet Italian supper! Rhina is a master cook. My bedroom was spacious with internet, cable TV, hot water, and comfortable bed. Everyone who works at Via Emilia was so friendly, even the night watchman and gardener! The location is in an excellent safe neighborhood, central to transportation, grocery stores, a mall and restaurants. You will love staying here. I highly recomend this B&B and will be coming back.
(review by Randal)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing