Open today: 09:30 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Beautiful handmade pieces - a lovely find

Reviewed 16 April 2021
siuhungl2021
Lovely Handmade Items

Reviewed 23 September 2020
BMT_RageAndLove
Coventry, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews for sale beautiful handmade my partner shop goblet
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021

Called to check pottery open and politely ask if there was a good time to visit the shop and also perhaps see pottery being made, if he was intending to be making pottery that day (other reviews indicated that if you were lucky, this could be seen from the shop without encroaching into the workshop ie not a covid issue). Perhaps a stupid question but chap on the phone said "it's not a natural history museum" and was just so rude... as if the idea of being interested in seeing pottery being made, at a pottery.... that does mention demonstrations and workshops on the website and being able to see pottery being made... is some sort of insulting and freakish suggestion. I tried to recover from that and be friendly, said we would be popping into the shop at some point anyway because so many reviews have raved about the lovely pottery and he said "I shall count the minutes until I see your smiling face"! So we didn't go. Visited Bentham Pottery, and spent our money with the very friendly and welcoming lady there instead. For all I know, Ingleton Pottery makes great pottery and sells it at low prices but they can keep it if they find the most basic level of curiousity about their craft so insulting. There was no need at all to be so sarcastic and rude, maybe just "it doesn't work like that, I can't give you a time" would have been better?

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 16 April 2021

This is an amazing little place; I’m so glad it was open post lockdown. Beautiful little unique pieces at such reasonable prices. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank siuhungl2021
Reviewed 12 October 2020

Me and my partner popped into the shop twice in September during our visit.
Nice place and very well situated, but both times we had the impression that the staff there didn't really care for our custom. We tried to say hello and engage with you and we were completely ignored.

Despite this, we are happy with the two items we bought, they are good quality pieces and look very nice.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank matthixson
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

Go visit this little shop because it has some lovely handmade items and really good prices. It’s just off the main road and you are sure to find something lovely to take home as a souvenir

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 25 August 2020

Lovely pottery items for sale at unexpectedly reasonable prices. Unfortunately no one was in the shop so we didn't meet the "friendly owners" mentioned in other reviews. A bell was provided to ring for assistance. Beautiful oil lamps, wine goblets etc. and some quirky pieces for sale. We will certainly visit again and maybe buy some Christmas presents here.

Date of experience: August 2020