“Nice outdoor setting, friendly service, good food”
Review of Restaurant Rossli

Restaurant Rossli
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Beckenried
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Group of six visiting on business. We ate outside on the deck with great view over the lake. Staff were very friendly and attentive. This is not really 'fine' dining or outstanding cuisine, but we had enjoyable meals at a reasonable price. An extensive menu selection (including filet of foal !) and plenty of dishes which highlighted local produce. Our table rated the huge lamb filet as the outstanding dish of the night.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Stunning location, with views to die for
Service was good and the food good, but it was very very expensive
Still it was worth it just to have lunch in this location

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Beckenried was en route to our next destination so we thought we'd stop here for lunch. We knew it would be full but didn't expect this. We had to wait at least 45 minutes before we could order and even then we had to walk to them to tell them we were there, they hadn't even noticed us. I ordered a schnitzel which came with the wrong side (salad in stead of chips) and one of my other fellow travelers had to wait 10 minutes before her salad arrived even though the others had already had theirs. They brought us the wrong drinks and even put Fr. 20,00 too much on the bill. Overall sadly a terrible service experience even though the view was lovely.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Our visit was so bad it is almost funny. On a sunny wednesdayafternoon we went for lunch. It was very busy so we waited for a table, not a problem. After ten minutes a table became available and we sat down. After 15 minutes of being ignored we got up and got our own menus. After another 10 minutes of being apparently invisible we got up to ask the waitress to please come to our table. We ordered drinks and food in one go, afraid if we didn't we'd be ordering for dinner. Drinks were brought along with one salad. We had ordered two. My husband had finished his salad before mine (after having asked for it twice) arrived. Our main courses arrived, hoorah. My daughters main course arrived 5 minutes later. The wrong dish. My son had now obviously become truly invisible (he's 15 and quite tall...) and he was given nothing. So we sent the wrong dish back and two main courses arrived 15 minutes later. Needless to say the parents had finished theirs a while before that... To top it off, the wrong main course was put on our bill . We just had to laugh. We paid and enjoyed the view a bit more. Please people, get some real staff, not 16 year old students, probably underpaid and overworked. They haven't got a clue what they're doing and I felt really sorry for our waitress.

1  Thank Minifo
Reviewed 5 June 2016

On my drive back to the Uk I had to change my route and travelled through Beckenried where I stopped for a late lunch. The waitress was very helpful and friendly and they were able to provide a gluten free meal which was well presented and really enjoyable. My table was at the waters edge and as I ate I watched the ferries come and go and enjoyed the beautiful setting. The food is not cheap but bearing in mind the setting and the fact that you are in Switzerland was not more than I experienced elsewhere.