“Good curry”

Maharaja Indian Restaurant
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Description: Mushroom Bhaji, Biryani's are complete meals. The principle ingredients are mixed with basmati rice garnished with spices and herbs - served with curry sauce and cooked to our own recipe. Chicken Doner Kebab, Maharaja Rice, Chicken Tikka Methi, Chicken Moglai, Vegetables Saag, King Prawn Pasanda, Chicken Tikka Phall.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Having worked in Bradford for a few years, I’ve had a few curries. I called in here for a meal when on my own. The choice was good with all the usuals plus a few specials including a sizzler selection. I had onion bhajis which was a generous portion, spicy and served with salad and a selection of pickles. I followed with chicken saag and garlic naan. All well spiced and tasty and not greasy. The restaurant wasn’t too busy when I was ther but I’m sure in high season it will be. Would definitely call again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food cooked right in front of you, lots of flavour. Excellent service well worth a try. It's not a very busy area so don't be put off by lack of customers just get in and order your favourite dish and a garlic naan is a must.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We tried this place for the first time last night. Lovely food and great service. Will definately be back.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered number of times food from Maharaja restaurant and also eaten in the restaurant during my holiday in Tenerife. Every time fantastic food and quick delivery. Best Indian food in that region. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I passed this place with my wife,i said i fancy trying that place so we did....and so pleased we did....king prawn pakora...chicken pakora....fish pakora...chicken tikka bhuna....chicken tikka masala...free bottle of red...36 euros....only downside batter abit soggy but still tasty.