“Excellent Pizza ”
Review of Pizza Lab

Pizza Lab
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Description: Pizza Lab is a take away-delivery pizzeria in Golf Del Sur, Tenerife
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Best pizza be had in a loooong time.

Clearly made fresh to order and using. Wood fire oven

This place is incredible

We’re going to try the rest of the menu in the next few days

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Popped in for pizza after a few beers a the Irish bar next door at 11:00, says on the opening times open till 12:00 when I asked for a pizza was interrupted by " no pizza " kebab chips only I asked why as pizza oven was on and lots of pizza doe on the side but was told " no pizza" very abruptly. So I went with the kebab and chips option that or go hungry. At a cost of 8.50 Euro I took it back to my room to share with my wife only to find the chips were half cooked and the kebab was cold, guess I'm not eating tonight.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Went here two times on nights we were sitting in. The large pizza is ridiculously big (50cm/~20inch) which we were warned about by staff before buying.
Not being one to turn down a challenge and the pizza being only 17 euros (very reasonable for the size) we went for it.
First visit we got the strangely named Cannibal pizza and on our next visit the bolognese one, both of which were delicous.

Tl;dr The pizzas are massive and very tasty

ps cheap bottles of beer and outside tables available when waiting for your pizza to be prepared

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Pizza ! Friendly service and great prices what more could you want ! Will definitely be back and can recommend it to anyone ! We are staying in Las Adelfas and we didn’t know this place existed as it’s new and was definitely needed in the area !

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Freshest pizza ever plus lots of other tasty treats,staff helpful and cheerful. Try the veggie options too.

1  Thank Anne M