Servatur Casablanca Hotel
Carlota Apartments(Puerto Rico)
Lufesa(Puerto Rico)
Alvatur Apartments(Puerto Rico)
View Hotel
Cabau Cala D'Or(Puerto Rico)
Laguna Apartments(Puerto Rico)
CAROLINA APARTHOTEL(Puerto Rico)
Parque Raquel(Puerto Rico)
Heliomar Apartments(Puerto Rico)
Bungalows Arizona(Puerto Rico)
View Hotel
All reviewssuperior junior suitejacuzzi bathtapas nightpool areahappy hoursun loungersdressing gowns and slippersair conshopping centrehalf boardlarge balconyrooftop terracegreat walk in showermodern hotelfantastic hotelbed and breakfast basiscoffee percolator
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

We have just returned from a lovely week in the Casablanca hotel. Everything I read before we left was pretty accurate. Brilliant hotel with great spa facilities ( the hydrotherapy pool is a must while visiting here) balcony was perfect with sun from mid morning till it goes down at night. We only went b&b and really glad we did as the menu in the evenings didn't appeal to us at all and the breakfast was below average. Can't fault anything else though. Clean, well equipped rooms with lovely bathrooms. Everything you need just a short walk away but lots of steps and hills to contend with, so not for those with mobility issues.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kierjorgie
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

We have visited gran canaria last year in October. We stayed at marisol suites which was a lot better.

The hotel looks a bit run down, especially in the reception. The floors are so badly marked for a 4 star you don't expect it. The elevators are so slow, a lot of the time we would just run up which was quicker!!!

The staff weren't very helpful and seemed a bit rude. We had a dodgy light in the room which had been changed but still had an issue with it blinking.

We also had to go home early due to my brother being ill in hospital. Now we explained to the hotel we were going home, one gentleman at the desk had me put faith back in the staff but I can't remember his name! He helped me get hold of jet 2 for me. But I didn't expect any money back etc, but I had a phone call about the taxi coming at 6 in the morning when I told them we wasn't leaving till 11am. we went down for breakfast that we had paid for!! They took us off the list when we told them we weren't leaving till 11am. Lack of communication and taking the mick considering.

I personally wouldn't come back to this hotel. Booked our holiday to come back but back to marisol.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EmilyNunney
pilarderada, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Servatur Casablanca Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Dear EmilyNunney,

First of all, we would like to thank for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us.

We are deeply sorry for not having reached your satisfaction. Our main goal is to make our guests feel at home and help them as much as possible during their holidays. So, please, accept our most sincere apologies if we have not fulfill your expectations this time.

We have taken notes of your experience to look into the matter. Please feel free to contact us any time if you wish to let us know more details. It would be a pleasure to assist you.

We truly hope to have the chance to welcome you back in a future.
Thank you in advance for your time and comprehension,

Kind regards,

Servatur Casablanca

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Firstly I would like to say that some people on their reviews can complain about literally anything!! This hotel was beautiful from the second you walked inside to the second you left.
We were staying in rooms 611 & 611 on the 6th floor looking over Puerto Rico its self. The rooms were big and spacious, beds were so comfortable, bathroom was spotless and clean. The rooms were absolutely brilliant !
The staff in the hotel are excellent!! Because we were leaving on the 31st may, check out time is 12 noon. Although our flight wasn't until 8pm later that night the recovery in staff organised a taxi and another hotel for use to go to for the day as our hotel itself was starting renovations from 12 onwards.
The reception staff were fab at their job, always making everything easier for you. They really are a credit to the entire servatur hotel company.

The only bad thing I have to say is that, although the hotel is adult only hotel, they never had any pool games or yoga etc like other hotels do! Therefore the day dragged in if you were sitting at the poolside.
I felt that the poolside bar needs another member of staff. I waited almost 15 mins for a cup with ice one day, as other customers infront of me were insisting on paying at the bar by card and the card machine took ages.
I also waited a good 10 mins for a coctail one day whilst I was the only one at bar.

All in all I would absolutely 100% recommend this hotel to adults, couples. I wouldn't recommend it for a group of friends as I mentioned there are no activities going on and no music.

I would return but I did not care for the resort that is Puerto Rico itself.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
5  Thank MeganSmith77
pilarderada, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Servatur Casablanca Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear MeganSmith77,

We are extremely glad to know that your stay here was so wonderful. We are very grateful for your words about our excellent staff, who would like to thank you for your good opinion about their work. Staff of Servatur Casablanca are professional and kind on their work, since they understand that the only way to reach excellence in every aspect of their work is offering a perfect service. Offering just the best to our selected guests is the only way to create good memories for them.

The fact to take you to other hotel at your arrival day, in order you could enjoy the end of your holidays in other Servatur Hotel was a solution to not bother you the rest of your stay here. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your last day in the fantastic Servatur Terrazamar Hotel, which has a splendid pool and a very nice atmosphere with mountain views.

Concerning your opinion about activities in solarium and pool area, we would like to thank you for giving us this information, in order to take notice about this and improve this service in our Hotel. About restaurant service, we have made yet some changes about this, and we would like to inform you that our staff has been increased. We are very grateful for your tips.

We hope see you soon in Servatur Casablanca

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Firstly I would not call this accommodation a hotel. It's more of an apartment block with a restaurant attached.
It has recently been refurbished and the rooms are very comfortable and well equipped. Everywhere is spotlessly clean and the staff are a credit to Servatur who run the place.
Breakfast is from a serve yourself buffet. Cereals and cold choices good but as others have said the hot food is poor and repetitive.
The evening meal is in the same restaurant but table service from a limited menu of 3 starters - soup, salad or pasta. then a choice from 2 main courses followed by a tart or mixed ice cream or fruit in season. The food varied from very good to bland.
Most of the people staying here were either room only or B & B so if they wanted to have the evening meal the 3 courses was charged at a very reasonable 18 euros.
Unless you want to go down 164 steps to party the night away in the 1 euro a pint bars in the shopping centre this is not the place for you. Although there is a poolside bar, unfortunately there is nowhere to sit and relax.The only seating consists of 3 foot high wooden stools arranged around 5 foot high tables. The may look nice but are not comfortable. There are 12 rattan style chairs at the end of the terrace but you have to carry your drinks alongside the swimming pool to get to them. Understandably you are not normally allowed anywhere near the pool and sundecks with glass. There is no waiter service and we never saw anyone with a tray all week! It seems no-one is encouraged to spend time round the bar and it works. It is pretty much deserted and soul-less.
All in all not a place we would return to

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank supabuilda
Reviewed 28 May 2016

My friend and I are on our last day here at the Casablanca and I have to say we have had a lovely holiday. I myself have stayed in quite a few hotels here in Puerto Ricco and I have to say this is Fantastic. The cleanliness is superb the staff are all lovely nothing is to much trouble for any of them. Plenty of sun beds and the roof terrace is lovely. I am going to go home today and try to get a booking for my husband and I for August. Thank you to all at Casablanca see you soon x

Stayed: May 2016