Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
A great place to go with the kids.

Not cheap but there are lots of different things to do. If you were to pay €1 for each activity... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
J7459CWsimonm
Paignton, United Kingdom
It was fun but not workh the entrance fee

We visited in july 2018. With 3 kids from 2-8 years old. This was fun park. However given the... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

from US$40.73
from US$68.27
from US$69.43
More Info
All reviews go karts foam party entrance fee zip wire laser maze climbing frame soft play big kids high jump few hours shaded areas crazy golf come back later mini golf treasure hunt great for kids kids aged
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We visited at the end of August on Pirate day! I don't understand the bad reviews as we had a fab day! My kids are 7 & 9.

At first when I saw how small the park was and how much we paid, I did think oh god they will do this in an hour! We arrived at 10ish and left around 6 so how wrong was I!
The activities were fab, pirate hat making was a hit with my 7 year old (not so much for a 9 year old ) the foam party was fun but make sure you take towels and clothes! we all loved the treasure hunt and bingo.

Staff were very friendly and got everyone involved, they played the parts of pirates very well!!

Food was reasonably priced and big portions, we planned to go out the park for lunch to save money but the prices were ok to stay! I'd recommend taking in water as that's expensive in the park.

Great day out and I'm pleased we ignored the reviews and gave into the kids!

Would recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

2 adults, 1 kid. €40 & worth every penny. Loads for kids to do, foam party was brilliant. Crazy golf hilarious. Food really good & prices were fantastic. We were there for over 4 hours and my grandson loved it. So what if you pay for adults, it’s the kids who count and if they are happy, you are happy. Ignore the negative and go for yourself. Fab day out! 10/10

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We went on Sunday with my grandson (5) what a load of crap we paid €40 for 2 adults an a child it was packed we just sat at a table an let our grandson go I would walk round every now an then to check on him he got board after an hr .
Would I come back no

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank steverobo1
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Way to hot for steel slides,Adults pay to go in but can not do much.Food was way too expensive Staff not great with children or adults,maybe it was way too hot or maybe lives up to the name of angry park,I know we left angry after 20 mins.Total waste of money.Better of going to the beach.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We are a family comprising 4 adults, 1 teenager and two younger children. We used to be able
to pay for an adult to
go into the park with the two kids while the rest of us would sit and have coffees and usually a
bite to eat too. They have
now changed the rules so that everyone has to pay an entrance fee, even just to sit and have a coffee. This would have cost us over €80, plus money spent on drinks and snacks. The park was almost
empty, and with this
ridiculous attitude, I can see why! We went to the Crazy Golf instead, paid less than a quarter of the
price and had a great time.

Date of experience: August 2018