“great place for kids”

Angry Birds Activity Park Gran Canaria
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unique in Spain this is the only Angry Birds Activity Park in all southern Europe. 5000m2 of colourful acitvities that encourage learning through play for children and parents to enjoy together. Situated on the sunny sub-tropical island of Gran Canaria. Angry Birds Activity Park is a space full of activities for all ages; from children to adults who learn and have fun together. Activities include skating, jumping, climbing, zip lines, a small racing circuit or an incredible laser maze among other wonders. A fantastic way to spend the day with the family! Enjoy Angry Birds Activity Park every day! We have a fabulous snack bar and refreshments area, where all food is prepared fresh onsite.
Reviewed 6 September 2018

i took me daughter here she loved it very warm in the evening when we went lots of cold drinks great place for all very enjoyable

1  Thank nicolaboyle02
in 8 reviews
"kids and adults"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We visited at the end of August on Pirate day! I don't understand the bad reviews as we had a fab day! My kids are 7 & 9.

At first when I saw how small the park was and how much we paid, I did think oh god they will do this in an hour! We arrived at 10ish and left around 6 so how wrong was I!
The activities were fab, pirate hat making was a hit with my 7 year old (not so much for a 9 year old ) the foam party was fun but make sure you take towels and clothes! we all loved the treasure hunt and bingo.

Staff were very friendly and got everyone involved, they played the parts of pirates very well!!

Food was reasonably priced and big portions, we planned to go out the park for lunch to save money but the prices were ok to stay! I'd recommend taking in water as that's expensive in the park.

Great day out and I'm pleased we ignored the reviews and gave into the kids!

Would recommend.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

2 adults, 1 kid. €40 & worth every penny. Loads for kids to do, foam party was brilliant. Crazy golf hilarious. Food really good & prices were fantastic. We were there for over 4 hours and my grandson loved it. So what if you pay for adults, it’s the kids who count and if they are happy, you are happy. Ignore the negative and go for yourself. Fab day out! 10/10

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We went on Sunday with my grandson (5) what a load of crap we paid €40 for 2 adults an a child it was packed we just sat at a table an let our grandson go I would walk round every now an then to check on him he got board after an hr .
Would I come back no