Marina Suites(Puerto Rico)
US$134
US$86
US$92
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$135
US$68
US$66
Hotels.com
US$70
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Bahia Blanca(Puerto Rico)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$130
Orbitz.com
5,553 results
All reviewssea viewglass lifthalf boardchill out barthalasso sparoom in blocklobby barroom cardgran canariawelcome drinkfantastic hotelevening entertainmentplenty of choicebottle of champagnerooms are largereception stafflower pool
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Having just returned from this stay at Gloria Palace I would like to say overall we had a really lovely stay here .
We were a family of 4 , my husband and I , with our daughter and 6 year old grandson .
I had asked for two rooms to be near to each other , but when we arrived late at night we were offered a suite which was actually better . The two rooms where very large , clean and well furnished , a bottle of Cava and a bowl of fruit were a lovely surprise .
We were on a half board basis and the food was varied , delicious and something for everybody ,
The pool area ( next to the children’s club ) needs to be addressed though , myself and 3 other people had slipped on the wet slope leading from the children’s pool on the same day last week and a few people that were sitting on loungers in that area told the animation people that were there at the time to put something down like a mat or similar, but days later still nothing had been done . Someone is going to have a serious injury and it could be a little child !
The animation team ( slim dark haired girl with glasses and the young man with very blue eyes , sorry I didnt get your names were absolutely brilliant ) my little grandson couldnt wait each night to go to the disco .
The adult entertainment was first class , from The Crooner to The Dynamic Brothers and all the other acts including the support acts that came on twice a night were fantastic , best entertainment we have ever seen .
The only negative thing I can say about this hotel is I think that there should be someone to help late arrivals with their luggage . After arriving at 22: 30 with 8 cases and hand luggage and a very sleepy little boy who needs carrying it was a struggle to get to our room .
Other than this issue , our holiday was fantastic .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GLORIA_TH, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Judith,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your recent stay at Gloria Palace Amadores.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Furthermore, we pretty much appreciate that you liked our shows, delicious international buffet as well as the rooms. Thank you very much also for the kind words about my colleagues from the animation. I take not of every single word and I appreciate your feedback, which is very important for us in order to improve our service and maintain the standards.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again in your next holidays in Gran Canaria.

Best regards,

Diana Slavcheva
Guest Relation Manager
Gloria Palace Amadores & Thalasso****

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Firstly hotel is soo lovely, reception staff are welcoming however we were not offered a welcome drink but all our other request were dealt with. Our rooms were a good size and the views of the sea were beautiful. The balconies in block 3 are large and spacious. I would have preferred a hand held shower too instead of fixed to the wall however it was powerful. The bathroom sizes were large too. I have to say the hotel is clean and airy, so many spaces to relax and the pools are great even though the water was freezing. Restaurant is lovely and so are the waiters and waitresses. There is a great choice of food but some of it was cold such as the pizzas and chips. Pizzas are however light and tasty. dishes that seemed to be vegetarian had ham and fish in them, would have been better if there were more curries and vege dishes. There were fashion shows every so often by the pool where you could purchase items. The spa is amazing and I feel that it should be a lot less to visit if you are staying in the hotel we were only offered a 10% discount. the massage I had was amazing, thanks to Patricia. Although reception staff were polite they seemed a bit unorganised at booking. I would recommend the spa pool it is exhilarating and the view of the sea is amazing. The hotel is situated quite high up so to reach the beach etc you will need to take lift down maybe even two but well worth as you can visit nearby beaches in either directions in 10 minutes. There was entertainment which was nice but they needed to get the audience more involved. We saw the Whitney Houston tribute act and she was brilliant. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and Gran Canaria. transfer to hotel by coach is about an hour. I can't wait to return. they do have extra charges such as ironing as they do not offer iron and ironing board and charge for use of safe as well.

Room Tip: block 3 level 7
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
GLORIA_TH, Director Comercial at Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Sam,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a comment on Tripadvisor about your recent stay at Gloria Palace Amadores. Your opinion is very important to us as we always look for ways to improve our service.

We pretty much appreciate your review full of details and tips for other guests. I am also glad that all the GLORIA team has met your expectations with our facilities, furnishing, as well as the staff. (“reception staff are welcoming […]rooms were a good size and the views of the sea were beautiful […]the hotel is clean and airy, so many spaces to relax and the pools are great […]Restaurant is lovely and so are the waiters and waitresses.”) We are glad that you enjoyed our evening show (“the Whitney Houston tribute act and she was brilliant”) and that you used our thalasso facilities (“the massage I had was amazing, thanks to Patricia”). Furthermore, we would like to thank you for your improvement proposals and constructive criticism, of course we take into account every single comment of our beloved guest as this is the best way to improve and keep the quality standards (“would have been better if there were more curries and vege dishes […]The spa is amazing and I feel that it should be a lot less to visit if you are staying in the hotel […]but they needed to get the audience more involved”) We will take notes of your suggestions and let the departments in charge know about it.

Looking forward to welcome you again in your next holidays to Gran Canaria (“I can't wait to return”)

Sunny regards from Amadores,
Lidia Noda.
2nd Manager.
Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotels.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We are here at present. It’s our 4th stay and love this place. We have been with our family and on our own and this hotel fits everything we need. The location is fantastic, views are second to none. The rooms are big, clean and comfortable and plenty of room for families to be in. The restaurant has been updated since our last visit and looks fantastic. The food has plenty of choice for all (even a child’s food area at night ) so dishes especially for them too.
What makes this Hotel stand out is the staff, the dedicated, hardworking team here who make it their priority that you enjoy every aspect of your holiday from checking in. We loved this place that much that our next two trips are already booked within the next year . Give this a hotel a try, you want want to go anywhere else

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank susanoV6643JF
GLORIA_TH, Subdirectora at Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Susano,

Thank you for choosing us once again and sharing with other guests on Tripadvisor your experiences in our Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel****.

We are delighted to read that we had reached your expectation once again and we would like to thank your lovely comments about our hotel (“this hotel fits everything we need.”) We pretty appreciate that you noticed the improvements we had been working on in order to offer our guests a better experience every year. (“The restaurant has been updated since our last visit and looks fantastic.”). Thank you for commenting our gastronomy, we do our best to create new receipts to surprise our guests with the best quality products from local suppliers (“The food has plenty of choice for all (even a child’s food area at night ) so dishes especially for them too. “). But, specially we would like to thank you for the fantastic comments about our staff, they work hard every day to create memorable experiences, as you already commented (“the staff, the dedicated, hardworking team here who make it their priority that you enjoy every aspect of your holiday from checking in”) Feedbacks like yours are our best reward to our efforts.

You and your family will always be welcomed in our house. We hope to see you soon in your 5th visit.

Sunny regards from Amadores,
Lidia Noda.
2nd Manager.
Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel****.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I went to gran caneria with my parents and my partner resently.We stayed at this hotel all inclusive.On the second dinner meal I was dished up raw pork chops. When I pointed out that they where raw the waiter was quick to put them in a napkin and run away with them.
My partner has a nut allergy and asked reception if we could get a meal put aside for him which didn't include nuts as the waiters didn't understand us when we tried explaining it to them. Reception said they would sort it out and ring our room. Which they didn't. So if you're traveling with someone who has an allergy I would strong advice that this hotel is not one bit helpful with allergys.
I was disapointed as this was our main holiday for the year.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank tias102018
GLORIA_TH, Subdirectora at Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Gloria Palace Amadores guests,

We regret that you have not been totally satisfied with your stay at Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel

Our main goal is, the customer’s satisfaction and I can assure you that the whole team strives daily to fulfill their wishes.

I have already taken note of your comments about the Restaurant service and reception department in order to improve them.

Thank you for helping to improve our hotel.

We would be very happy if you visit us again, so we get the opportunity to demonstrate you our good service.

Sunny regards,
Lidia Noda
Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We stayed at the hotel in May and being disabled i asked for a room with walk in shower not too much to ask for but no it didn't happen. During our stay the lifts were out of service frequently no good when your in a wheelchair. Staff on reception seemed very limited with their knowledge. We had such high hopes for this holiday after reading the reviews but we have stayed in many 4 star hotels far superior to this and we really are not fussy people. If your thinking about this place and your disabled I would think hard before booking.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank mimimash2015

Dear Mimi,

Thank you for choosing GLORIA Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel****, and the time that you have spent sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

Our main goal is customer’s satisfaction. Your review means an encouragement for all our team to improve our service day by day.
I regret that you weren't completely satisfied with the Reception department. I have already taken note of your comments about the Reception service in order to improve them.

Once again thank you for your feedback and be at your disposal if I may be of your assistance in a future occasion.
Sunny regards,