“Good food and friendly ”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #58 of 191 Restaurants in Puerto Rico
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The pizza was light and tasty as an Italian should be. Penne Arrabiata was fruity and spicy as I'd hoped too. Good house wine and friendly host. Would come again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

First time we had eaten here but what a welcoming place! Food was great value we chose from a menu of 3 courses for 12 euros 50. I had a freshly made pizza best I have ever tasted my husband had spaghetti bolognaise which he said was lovely. The ice cream was to die for would defiantly eat here again.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We had a great meal here and the staff were very friendly, try the calzone it's delicious and fills the stomach, big pat on the back to the chef. Amazing work.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

After 12 hours of travelling altogether, we arrived at our self - catered hotel room to find no shops were open. We scoped out the local restaurants and ended up at Little Italy; the pizzas were wonderful, handmade and incredibly tasty. The owner (presumably) was very friendly, as was the waitress.
We went back on the Saturday for my partner's birthday meal and had the deal- €12.50 for three courses. All the food was amazing, and the owner remembered us from our last visit and we were given after - dinner liquors on the house.
Overall, 10/10 experience, would highly recommend. Value for money and great quality food. My partner recommends the swordfish!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Very nice staff and the tastiest food for a great price. I visited 3 times in 1 week. As a vegan I had the penne arriabiata all 3 times. The sauce was the nicest I have ever had. The food the other members of my family had looked great too.