All reviews old town adriatic sea square toilet breakfast room hotel restaurant great location with beautiful views across the bridge the cliff situated right great breakfast buffet quality food wifi service reception desk overlooking the water fresh fruit fantastic hotel restaurants and shops
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here for an aperol spritz and snacks. The service was strange and made us feel very uncomfortable. For example, after ordering our overpriced drinks, the waitress presented us with the bill. We explained we were staying for another and that it was table service but she insisted and then stood by our table until we’d finished! It was clearly empty for a reason!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Great location with beautiful views great staff beautiful room great service amazing breakfast room & best choice of food
All in all thoroughly enjoyed our stay
Would recommend & stay again
We walked to the cave restaurant & were within walking distance of many memories

Room tip: All good rooms very quiet & private
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

The place is nice but service at the lowest standard, and if you are given a room in the separate building (the one which is close to the main hotel structure, but not so close), there’s no service at all.
Our check-in was delayed for more than one hour, which meant for us waiting in the lobby from 2pm to over 4pm), the morning after, around 7.30 very noisy works started in the building and no one took much care at our complaints. Breakfast quite below average even though with a spectacular view.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Davide M
Reviewed 20 August 2018

PROS: The breakfast room has a nice view, and the food is among what I have found to be top tier in Italy, which is to say simple, but tasty, food. The air conditioning, water pressure, and mattress were all satisfactory.

CONS: I found a mix with the staff, but overall, my first experience was lasting. I do not like being condescended to by anyone, but even less by hotel staff. Also, if like me, you filter for parking... buyer beware. The parking is not on site. Ultimately it is not terribly far away, but if you have to walk, there are other hotels you might consider. Also, the staff was not interested in really assisting me with getting what I wanted, so much as telling me that I couldn't have it, or that I was wrong, mistaken, etc... Well, that is not entirely fair, the young Pakistani guy is a real go getter, but the lady behind the desk was your typical Italian with a contract job... completely useless and plenty protected enough not to care. Unfortunately, I think she poorly represents her colleagues, and actively steps on their attempts to be courteous and helpful. Also, be aware, not all rooms have a sea view (Review carefully as they do make this information available when booking, but be sure BEFORE you book) Also, if your room does not have a sea view, or terrace, some al la carte in room services are not available, such as massages. I would not completely recommend against staying here, but I would advise you to do your homework before booking. Especially if you use booking.com. Once they have the excuse, they will direct you to booking for everything.

Room tip: if you want a sea view make sure you are booking a room with this feature BEFORE you book!!!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank eldredgew2016
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Great location in the town centre with very helpful and friendly front desk staff. Had breakfast, lunch and dinner in their restaurant - all excellent. Our room was large compared to other Italian hotels that we've stayed at. We were part of a biking group and all our hotels were prearranged for us so we did not know what to expect but we were pleasantly surprised. Would definitely recommend !

Date of stay: May 2018