Review Highlights
An experience of a lifetime

The Skelligwalker crew gave us an amazing experience from the marina to Skellig Michael and back... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2019
eknezek
Whidbey Island, Washington
via mobile
Unforgettable!!

Went on the Skellig Walker yesterday and it was unbelievable. Although we didn't get to land on... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2019
Rosaleen M
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I felt very fortunate to find Skelligwalker through some persistent internet searching. This year, a new system was implemented to grant permits to Skellig Michael, the amazing Unesco World Heritage Site. Skelligwalker was one of the first to be granted a permit for 2017 with their brand new boat, and we were lucky enough to get seats for our group of 8 during a July trip to Ireland. They were professional to deal with at all times and communicated with us well about every issue.

The island of Skellig Michael is amazing and impossible to adequately describe. I can't recommend it enough! And thanks to Skelligwalker, our hour long trip each way was as comfortable as possible. On a cloudy windy day in choppy seas, we were so grateful to be inside this boat as we observed passengers on another boat nearby getting soaked on the outside deck.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Ireland has always been a bucket list item for
Me. This trip sealed the deal. What I thought would have been a 10 was a 20. Push Ireland to the top of your list of things to do and definitely booked skellig walker cruises. They are easy to find. Across the bridge from the pink portmagee Hotel (fine accommodation and great breakfast). Wonderful trip. Perfect boat and amazing crew! I love Ireland and puffins that are 2 feet away. My photography is phenomenal of the birds. Could have been there for days!!!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank dawnl172
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Fabulous boat and a great crew. I was seasick on the way out and was so well looked after. The return journey was pleasant and we sat on the deck and were treated to views of gannets, seals and a pod of dolphins and the crew were great at ensuring best views without interfering with the wildlife.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My friends and I had a wonderful trip to Skellig Michael last Sunday, we we're on Fionan Murphys boat, super boat I should say, really fast we had the choice of sitting out or plush seats inside. The "Rock" was incredible we had almost 3 hrs to enjoy it. On the way back Fionan went out of his way to find dolphins which swam alongside for age's, and Gannets were "raining down" on shoal's of fish at the same time. Noel.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We were the fastest boat to get to the island. That's very important if yo want to stay on the island as long as you can. The boat has a sun roof for watching the sea birds. Most important, the boat is a decent size with a covered area for ALL the passengers. Everyone stays dry. The other people on the other boats had to wear rain gear.

Date of experience: September 2017