Review Highlights
Memorable Trip to Skellig Michael

Skelligwalker provided an excellent trip to Skellig Michael and Little Skellig islands. The boat... read more

Reviewed 26 December 2018
DBM8
Washington, DC
via mobile
Second time was a charm

Went out on a tour with Skellig Walker at the end of September 2018, unfortunately, due to the fact... read more

Reviewed 11 December 2018
eNVstyle
Reno, Nevada

All reviews fastest boat skellig michael indoor and outdoor seating airplane seats huge waves walker tours interesting facts knowledgeable crew friends family first choice wonderful experience from start to finish glass ceiling great boat and crew powerful boat wonderful trip the entire trip choppy seas
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I felt very fortunate to find Skelligwalker through some persistent internet searching. This year, a new system was implemented to grant permits to Skellig Michael, the amazing Unesco World Heritage Site. Skelligwalker was one of the first to be granted a permit for 2017 with their brand new boat, and we were lucky enough to get seats for our group of 8 during a July trip to Ireland. They were professional to deal with at all times and communicated with us well about every issue.

The island of Skellig Michael is amazing and impossible to adequately describe. I can't recommend it enough! And thanks to Skelligwalker, our hour long trip each way was as comfortable as possible. On a cloudy windy day in choppy seas, we were so grateful to be inside this boat as we observed passengers on another boat nearby getting soaked on the outside deck.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Ireland has always been a bucket list item for
Me. This trip sealed the deal. What I thought would have been a 10 was a 20. Push Ireland to the top of your list of things to do and definitely booked skellig walker cruises. They are easy to find. Across the bridge from the pink portmagee Hotel (fine accommodation and great breakfast). Wonderful trip. Perfect boat and amazing crew! I love Ireland and puffins that are 2 feet away. My photography is phenomenal of the birds. Could have been there for days!!!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Dawn L
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Fabulous boat and a great crew. I was seasick on the way out and was so well looked after. The return journey was pleasant and we sat on the deck and were treated to views of gannets, seals and a pod of dolphins and the crew were great at ensuring best views without interfering with the wildlife.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My friends and I had a wonderful trip to Skellig Michael last Sunday, we we're on Fionan Murphys boat, super boat I should say, really fast we had the choice of sitting out or plush seats inside. The "Rock" was incredible we had almost 3 hrs to enjoy it. On the way back Fionan went out of his way to find dolphins which swam alongside for age's, and Gannets were "raining down" on shoal's of fish at the same time. Noel.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We were the fastest boat to get to the island. That's very important if yo want to stay on the island as long as you can. The boat has a sun roof for watching the sea birds. Most important, the boat is a decent size with a covered area for ALL the passengers. Everyone stays dry. The other people on the other boats had to wear rain gear.

Date of experience: September 2017