“Relaxing visit”

and 1 more site!
Hillview House Bed & Breakfast Clare
Ranked #1 of 3 Tulla B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Trish is the most wonderful host that a person could ask for. She welcomed us as we arrived, and was available to see that we enjoyed her little part or Ireland to the utmost. The room was very comfortable, and the farm, with the assorted animals a pleasure to visit. The Irish breakfast was excellent, and enough food to last the day. What a great time.

Ruth & Bill

Room Tip: Has both ensuite and bedroom only accommodations, so pick what suits you.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

My wife Dot and I loved the place. Trish greeted us with her home baked muffins and a cup of delicious Irish tea. It was probably the nicest location removed from the hustle bustle right in the gorgeous Irish country sight with incredible views. They have cows ,horses and two of the nicest dogs on their farm. Trish suggested an old authentic Irish restaurant in a charming little town just a 30 minute drive and it was the best meal (and Ale) we had in Ireland

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

We had a great time at this bed and breakfast with a beautiful view. There are tons of animals to see and play with. The family is very nice and the hostess makes me the best food we had the entire time we were in Ireland! If you're a dog person, they have the sweetest dogs that we absolutely fell in love with!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2016

If you'd like to see a part of Ireland not often talked about, Trish will direct you to some amazing, small, local spots. She made us feel right at home. Her breakfast was easily my favorite of the entire trip. This was such a perfect spot to kick off our stay in Ireland. My wife and I talked about our stay there the rest of the trip!

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

This was the best B&B my wife and I visited in Western Ireland.

The host, Patricia, was super friendly and accomodating.

Her husband happily introduced us to the calves and chickens... and Mr. Piggy!

The traditional irish breakfast hosted eggs, sausage, and bacon from their own farm animals (Mr. Piggys brother!!).. It was delicious. Best white pudding I've had.

When I come back to Ireland, I will go back to Hillview and stay here every time.

Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Been to Hillview House Bed & Breakfast Clare? Share your experiences!