Hillview House Bed & Breakfast Clare
Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel(Tipperary)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$88
US$103
US$78
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$109
US$163
All reviewsfarm animalsworking farmdogs and catslocal pubwhite puddingfull irish breakfastgolden retrieverpleasure of stayingstayed longerplace to staygreat hostsa wonderful stayenjoyed our stayevery morningother guestsbreakfast was deliciousone night stay
Reviewed 19 May 2016

My wife Dot and I loved the place. Trish greeted us with her home baked muffins and a cup of delicious Irish tea. It was probably the nicest location removed from the hustle bustle right in the gorgeous Irish country sight with incredible views. They have cows ,horses and two of the nicest dogs on their farm. Trish suggested an old authentic Irish restaurant in a charming little town just a 30 minute drive and it was the best meal (and Ale) we had in Ireland

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

We had a great time at this bed and breakfast with a beautiful view. There are tons of animals to see and play with. The family is very nice and the hostess makes me the best food we had the entire time we were in Ireland! If you're a dog person, they have the sweetest dogs that we absolutely fell in love with!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2016

If you'd like to see a part of Ireland not often talked about, Trish will direct you to some amazing, small, local spots. She made us feel right at home. Her breakfast was easily my favorite of the entire trip. This was such a perfect spot to kick off our stay in Ireland. My wife and I talked about our stay there the rest of the trip!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

This was the best B&B my wife and I visited in Western Ireland.

The host, Patricia, was super friendly and accomodating.

Her husband happily introduced us to the calves and chickens... and Mr. Piggy!

The traditional irish breakfast hosted eggs, sausage, and bacon from their own farm animals (Mr. Piggys brother!!).. It was delicious. Best white pudding I've had.

When I come back to Ireland, I will go back to Hillview and stay here every time.

Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Lovely people made us very welcome,couldn't do enough for us, a great location,with some lovely walks every morning for the dogs and a really hearty Irish breakfast too!
Ground floor rooms just the ticket for my disabled brother.

Room Tip: Front rooms have view
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family