I do not understand how this hotel is appearing as 5 star hotel, the only logic for this rating is the high price.
I and my wife expected for much higher level and we were very disappointed.
We were so disappointed that we make our visit shorter for 3 nights although we ordered and paid for 5 nights.
The room is very poor, the bed is made of concrete on the corner of the room, and above it the mattress. The blanket is without a cover – only bed sheet below (means all guests are sleeping with the same blanket without cover that can be laundered)
The bathroom is an old Jacuzzi with shower inside the bath, the water are going down to the sewage very slowly. After making shower it takes 2 hours until all the water are down.
It is forbidden to throw the toilet paper in the toilet seat, the staff asks you to put it in the can.
The staff is nice and the view from the hotel is beautiful.
I am traveling a lot and I am staying many times in hotels – in my opinion this hotel is 2 or 3 stars max.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli, Greece
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli