We had a wonderful stay at this hotel except we had a couple problems with our balcony jacuzzi. First of all, they kept the hot tub at 30 degrees celcius. We turned it up on our own and the next day they had padlocked the controls. So we had to do much complaining to get them to turn it up from there. And on an April night with the cool sea breeze 30 C, which is 86 F is not doable. Then they told us that they would be back to turn it off at 10pm! The point of us getting a room with a private jacuzzi was for us to be able to hang out in it as late as we wanted without interruptions.
The rest of Above Blue was great, but unfortunately I don't think we will ever stay there again when we can't use the private jacuzzi how we'd like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Above Blue Suites represents a new concept of sanctuary where ten suites perched in the highest point of the stiff cliffs, facing the endless blue of the Aegean Sea, combine harmonically the unique architecture of the famous Santorinian caves, with the sophisticated luxury and the particular decoration, offering generously a truly romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Above Blue Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Above Blue Hotel Imerovigli
- Above Blue Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece