Although the views were incredable, the atmosphere wasn't really welcoming.
First, they gave us a budget room. We had to change It for a room with a sea view (we obviously paid for It!) after an unpleasant argument.
Secondly... the guests... they are usually red necks coming from all the Europe - I have no idea how that happened. The animations are poor.
Food is ok. There was a very nice sea food dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsula Resort & Spa is located in the Heraklion prefecture of Crete, in the village of Agia Pelagia, just 25 km away from Heraklion town. The hotel is built amphitheatrically on a peninsula of distinctive natural beauty between the bays of Mononaftis and Psaromoura, forming a unique panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel offers direct access to three different beaches ideal for swimming and snorkeling due to their protection from the frequent northeastern winds that regularly affect the North of Crete. The hotel is compromised of two main buildings and several groups of Bungalows with great views of the sea. In total the hotel offers 250 guest rooms of various types. The architectural and decorative style of the hotel is simple yet elegant aiming to maintain a traditional Cretan style and highlighting the natural colours of Greece. The Peninsula Resort & Spa is the ideal destination for those seeking both relaxation and enjoyable holidays in Crete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Peninsula Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peninsula Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Peninsula Agia Pelagia
- Agia Pelagia Peninsula
- Peninsula Resort & Spa Crete/Agia Pelagia, Greece