All reviewsnext doorhotel restaurantmodern hotelhigh qualitylovely staffair museumtechnical museumwould stay here againinternetautotrafficeuropeelevatorentrancehighway
Reviewed 11 June 2018

A modern stylish hotel, totally adequate for a short visit of museum etc. Very near the autobahn, in an industrial surrounding. I would not want to spend a holiday there. Good restaurant. We could leave our car there while we visited the museum which is only minutes away.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stayed here with my 4 year old son. The staff was very friendly and the hotel and the rooms clean and modernly furnished. The Wifi bandwith was good. (I could stream videos while my son slept). The breakfast was delicious and offered a great variety of different breakfast styles. I slept very well only the neighbouring rooms were a little noisy and the walls were unfortunately quiete thin. But Apart from that if I came to Sinsheim again, I would stay there one more time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My wife and I stayed at this hotel in March 2018. We wanted to visit the spectacular industrial museum next door. The hotel hands out rebate vouchers for the museum! But as we found out the hotel is also close to the fair grounds, the soccer stadium und the tropical spa. Other than that the surroundings are not attractive (light industry/warehouses).
The hotel itself is OK. Whether it’s really a 4 star category is debatable but we have nothing to criticize. The restaurant which we patronized twice was excellent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

This is a nice clean hotel that is reasonably priced. The rooms are spacious and the shower I great. (It’s not like the feel tub type shower that we Americans are not used to)
I would of ranked this much higher but the internet is very slow and not reliable. In today’s age is necessary for work and even for communication. If you don’t care about WiFi then this is a good place to stay. It’s right across from the museum. This was my second stay here and the internet was the same last time (2 years ago). They do have a good restaurant in the hotel that opens at 630 pm. The breakfast was pretty good. Other than the WiFi I would recommend....

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Great hotel, lovely staff, good food, ideal location for many things AND the rooms have recently been refurbished so most of the photos here are out of date unless they have pink chairs in them. For the price.... its great.

But... the hotel is 6 floors and has one very slow quite small elevator so unless you have time to spare in abundance or love a workout on the stairways ask for a ground(not yet refurbed) or first floor room. Other than that I can't fault it for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor or first to avoid lift wait.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business