See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2018

The decor of the hotel which the restaurant is in is very special and well done. Even though we arrived after 14:00, the staff was glad to offer us a table on the terrace in the outside courtyard (very nice area) and we could select from a limited menu. The food was very nice, but the plates with steaks that were delivered to the neighboring table of guests that had come before the lunch service was closed - looked amazing. And judging from the other guests plates- they must have been. They also had an extensive offering of wines and a nice wine cellar. Definitely coming back when the kitchen is offering the full menu.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with 3 colleagues whilst on a business trip, following a recommendation. Two of us were English and two French, but staff spoke good English and there was an English menu. We were lucky enough to get a table in a little side room, which was great. Food was fantastic. I had ravioli made with Cep mushrooms, and even my French colleague was impressed with the bouillabaisse, saying it was as good as back in France. The evening was complete when we ordered crepe Suzette and it was made at our table, with the flambé causing some excitement. Hope I get a chance to go back there.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I have been to this hotel for job , it was an amazing experience . The whole hotel is very clean and comfortable , rooms are big and well equipped , temperature can be set up . Breakfast is various and large , also the restaurant has good quality dishes , though I don’t really love German food in general
I would suggest this structure

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a gem both in uniqueness as it it like no other I have ever stayed in and the staff who make a good place great

I really enjoyed my 3 night stay and am really sad to leave

Well done everyone

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Location is good for travellers by car and for area very nice with vineyards and hills. Have been here several time before so hotel quite cosy and rooms large enough. Lift could be useful for heavy luggages (some souverniers from local vine shops etc.).

Date of stay: June 2017