All reviews des vosges simple hotel croissants lidl leclerc region saint
Reviewed 16 February 2017

The rom was clean, a bit smelly, probably has been smokers' room in the past. Otherwise pretty simple but good enough.
WiFi was free and fast enough for my purposes as I had to connect to my computer at home via internet.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2017

very practical location, easy to find and near the shops. but the rooms have really the minimum and my room was having a bad smell.
Not used to so simple hotel , hard for me to compare, I am more in 4-5 hotels. At least the shower was good and the matrass too

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Together with friend ad my son we booked 2 rooms in this hotel by website. Cheap prices , we payed for 50 euro a night for a 2 person room. The hotel is good accesable, the parking space is nealy sufficient. The service is good. Free wifi. Rooms are clean ,modern , simple but all the basic needs are there. Even hotwater for tea. Bathroom with great shower but you have to stand in the bath to get a shower and this can be slippery. But also clean and complete. Every day clean sheets and if you want also new towels. Next year we will visit this hotel again. Dont expect a lot of space in your room or luxury.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Campanile Saint-Die-des-Vosges
Booked very easily at short notice while I was travelling by car back from Northern Italy to UK (nr Portsmouth).
Access is easy and clear, just off the main road. Large parking areas with decent-sized spaces! I was driving a plug-in hybrid, but there was no charging point and the layout did not suit feeding the charger lead through the window.
The room was quite large and very clean. There was hot drinks-making kit (but I had to ask for milk for my tea). The bed was very comfortable.
As it was getting late and I did not know the area I decided to stay at the hotel for dinner, rather than sample local cuisine. The menu was pretty decent and my food was served quickly enough and was delicious. I didn’t stop for breakfast choice but the choice on offer looked very good.
Check-out was a breeze – quick and easy so I was soon on my way again.

I’m happy to recommend this hotel for those in the area.

Room Tip: Nothinbg to add
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2015

We stay at many campanile hotels but thought this one was run in a friendly and efficient manner. The food was very well prepared with a good selection each day for the evening menu. Breakfast and evennig buffet tables were well stocked and renewed regularly. Rooms were cleaned and made up in good time.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple