See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

For business reason I stayed in this hotel already several times.
The rooms are a little smaller than I'm used too in other IBIS hotels, but for the rest Oké.
Breakfast is like IBIS standards, so nothing to complain. You can park your car on the street in front of the hotel and is free in the evening and at night. The hotel has its own restaurant for dinner, but if you prefer, several restaurants are also in the neighborhood.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank PetervdE
Reviewed 3 January 2016

It's well located in the city centre. Breakfast is average. internet speed poor. I found twice hairs in my room and bathroom. Also with heater on it was cold, especially in the bathroom. I think they have to clean better, also due to the lot of dust on the ground and in the air.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Alessandro_1011
Reviewed 18 September 2015

A generous but somewhat noisy room with the usual Ibis facilities. Car parking on the street outside free between 18.00 and 09.00. Disappointed that the restaurant was fully booked by a party and residents were turned away. Would have been better if they had told us in advance so we could research alternatives places to eat - thank goodness for trip advisor!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2015

As a regular at the Ibis of Birmingham airport I was shocked to read the very negative reviews about this hotel and they are in my views utterly unjustified. I have just spent 3 great nights at this hotel. Firstly I was given a great welcome by the man in charge at reception on the day of my arrival. He proved very useful and very knowledgeable about his area and parking facilities in particular, saving me a fair amount of money in parking fees as everywhere nearby is paying. I was allocated room 209 on the second floor not overlooking the road. It was great very silent and peaceful. "Just what the doctor ordered". The aircon was on in the room , a blessing when it was 37 degrees on the Saturday I arrived. Breakfast is average yet sufficient to give you a good start for the day. I had dinner there on one occasion and had a local salad which was copious and tasty..Great on the evening of a very hot day. Location wise this is a good place right on the banks of the river Meurthe on an avenue bordered with trees and lovely flowers. It is also very conveniently located near the city centre. I recommend it very warmly to anyone visiting the Vosges.

Room Tip: have a room not overlooking the street
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Room awful. A/c didn't work just made a noise. When window open bad traffic noise. Noisy drunken couple in nearby room throwing up in their bathroom. Poor food. No parking except by feeding a meter.
Expensive.
One helpful waitress.
Town reasonable but wouldn't return.
Tourist Office either useless or shut

Room Tip: Don't go to this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple