See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2014

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Very convenient location right in the centre of Saint Die and near to shops,bars,restaurants and the market place. No hotel car parking but free park very close by.
Room very small but had all you need albeit in a confined space.
Good breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stayed at this hotel on our way back to Paris. Considering the size of the room we felt this hotel was overpriced.

we were looking forward to a good nights sleep but that did not happen as the window to our room ws adjacent to the airconditioning plant that ran continuously all night and was very noisy. Something i fell this hotel should address is the showers in the rooms with the step ups as it is easy enough for someone to slip as the showers are so tiny..When you are showering you must step up onto the ledge. If you are a big person I do not recommend this hotel, particularly because of the shower. I noticed that this hotel is dog friendly something i am not keen on for health reasons. Continental was average..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blackbetty1909
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Ended up spending a night here at very short notice! Night staff was very friendly ( Thanks Olivier) Groovy decor and quiet! Can't ask for more :)
It appears to be dog friendly which I think is great even though I did not have my dog with me on this trip.
We did not take the continental breakfast but it looked OK when we checked out of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I've been staying at this hotel for business for many years now. The hotel is reliably clean and well run. the manager has been the same one for many years and she is very nice and helpful on everything. I travel a lot and there is usually something about a hotel that I can complain about, but this one is one of the hotels that I know I will be treated well and will get a good night sleep. The area is very beautiful with lots of hiking if one has time for that.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business