US$221
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$116
US$103
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Saj On The Mountain(Mahabaleshwar)
US$98
US$90
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Mango Hotels Valley View(Mahabaleshwar)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$121
US$103
Bella Vista Resort(Mahabaleshwar)
US$113
US$60
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$105
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

The Grand Legacy(Mahabaleshwar)
  • Pool
West Hill(Mahabaleshwar)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsopposite buildingroom servicehotel is locatedbus standmahabaleshwar marketindoor gamesdecent hotellunch and dinnerveghospitality
Reviewed 17 April 2017

A sudden plan lead us to Mahabaleshwar from Pune for 1 night. We reached at night at 12.
Pros: 1.Near to Bus Stand.
2. Swimming pool is present in adjecent Complex.
3.Rooms are huge and Clean.
4.Late Checkout available.
5.Washrooms are big and clean.

Cons: 1.Mountain View is not available.
2.Only Veg food

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Satchit123, Director of Sales at Sunny International, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Mr.Avikl , I appreciate your positive feedback about our Hotel Sunny International. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Sir we are sorry cant do anything with the view as we are in the main town however for non veg we do get the food from famous near by restaurant and serve in the room I hope you had done the same. If you’re near and dear once are traveling to Mahableshwar , please don’t hesitate to refer our name to them.Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Thank you

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

There are many hotels in Mahabaleshwar as it is one of the very famous tourist spots. One can spend thousands of rupees and book themselves in Villa's and resorts. However, if you want to stay in heart of Mahabaleshwar with not shelling out much money, then I recommend Sunny International. 2 mins walk to Mahabaleshwar ST stand, Mahabaleshwar Market, CCD, Domino's, Petrol Pump and everything required. Absolute in center of Mahabaleshwar.

Hotel is nice, and staff is extremely helpful. They will go all out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Buffet breakfast has a wide range. Room service is chargeable but minimal.

Clean and cozy rooms. I stayed in non AC as I went during winters. Hotel has small recreational area where Table tennis and carrom is kept to be played. Nice waiting area for guests to relax till they are checked in. Check in hours is 9 am and checkout is 8am.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Mr.Vikrant , I appreciate your positive feedback about our Hotel Sunny International. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you’re near and dear once are traveling to Mahableshwar , please don’t hesitate to refer our name to them.Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Thank you

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located very close to market place.The rooms are nicely designed especially the ones's having a open balcony.The food was also up to the mark.Even the room service was done in a proper way and in time.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Mr.Rutuja , I appreciate your positive feedback about our Hotel Sunny International. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you’re near and dear once are traveling to Mahableshwar , please don’t hesitate to refer our name to them.Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Thank you

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

It's located very close to main mahabaleshwar market.
Rooms are decent, neat and clean. Staff is good and cooperative.
Food is nice too.
Indoor games are there. Swimming pool is in opposite building.
We had a good stay here.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Mrs.Maithili , I appreciate your positive feedback about our Hotel Sunny International. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.If you’re near and dear once are traveling to Mahableshwar , please don’t hesitate to refer our name to them.Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Thank you

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Decent hotel with good room service options. Food was average with only poha, idli, vada options provided in breakfast. Parking is towards the back of the hotel. Can book rooms at around Rs. 2000 if you don't do it online.

Room Tip: Prices are negotiable.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Mr.Ashutosh , I appreciate your positive feedback about our Hotel Sunny International. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We shall work on the breakfast menu and try increasing the spread. If you’re near and dear once are traveling to Mahableshwar , please don’t hesitate to refer our name to them.Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Thank you