See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2017

The hotel is situated in the heart of the city. Although a lot of work is being carried on the roads, the hotel is clean and well run. The manager Harish Modha and his staff were very helpful with all our needs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a clean and a friendly place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Devshanker T
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

It is a basic hotel in a very dusty part of Porbander. Hotel staff were efficient and helpful. It is not a hotel where tourist from foreign countries will be at home. Unfortunately the position of the hotel will put off many tourists. Apart from their shortcomings it is a comfortable place to stay. May be I would try a better place next time but this is my opinion

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Dduring our stay in Nov16 I was very impressed with the service and the politeness of the staff. We were to arrive Porbandar early morning but the check in time was 12noon, but when I rang the hotel to explain my arrival time was early, the staff made me very comfortable, and said they will sort another room out if our room was not ready. Me and my Husband only stayed there 2 days but we were looked after very well.

Very clean hotel in the centre of Porbandar and the rates are affordable, we definitely will be staying there again .100% recommended Well done and keep up the standards.

Room tip: Rooms are very big
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We stay only because I see it as second best hotel within city.

Its really clean and simple hotel and modern itself as well.

Friendly staff within the hotel and give good advice and hopefully i be staying in future.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rajesh K
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Excellent place to stay and awesome hospitality and staff is of excellent friendly nature, front desk reception is too much helpful.. Underground (Basement) parking available...

Good Rooms
Good Bath & toilet

Suggesstion for management: Bath accessories are leaking in Room 202, can be improved else everything is 100% perfect

Loved staying here...

Centrally located.. traffic is a bit issue but that you will find everywhere in Porbandar

Date of stay: August 2016