All reviews walkable distance clean rooms budget hotel hotel is located nice hotel
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I and my family of 5 members took the presidential room.
The hotel location is in prime area, 10 mins from choupati and other important places. The staff was courteous, humble, and always available to serve. The room was big, with 2 big round beds, 2 a/c, big bathroom, and with fridge.
The last night of my stay, both the a/c were not cooling, we slept with the fans. I reported the issue to the reception. He (Mr Vijay) is outstanding person, he said he would have shifted us if we had told him. After checkout I left my luggage at the reception, and after 2 hours when I came to collect it, Mr Vijay gave us a room to get fresh. It was an amazing gift from this young man. He truly won our hearts.
Hotel Kuber has amazing rooms stating at Rs. 880 onwards. I recommend it to everyone who wants safety, ease, and comfort in one place.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rajiv V
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I stayed 2 whole months at this Hotel. I have in the past stayed at this hotel.The Hotel staff and Management provided excellent service and are very approachable. Very clean rooms and excellent service. Very good location as its very central. Thank you Kausik bhai and all staff and see you all very soon. I recommend this Hotel !!

Room Tip: All rooms are great unless you want/prefer the President suite
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vajshi S
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

The rooms were dusty, the bedsheets were tainted and had blood spots. The bathroom had to be cleaned while we watched at 12.30am because it was dirty.
Management should have a look at how it operates the hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank yashvant9
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Yes, I have stayed just for day in this Hotel. i.e., on 29th December'16 .We are total 9 family members and booked 3 double bed rooms.
All the staffs are cooperative and Reception is found helpful..
Actually we left for all the day for Dwarka, so took only dinner in the night. Quality of food is quite good and reasonable price.
Only bad thing what we notice is bed sheet & pillow covers are not changed or not washed properly. We have complaint to housekeeping staffs.
Overall staying is fine.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

It was a club meeting with people from various cities and fri be thoroughly enjoyed his stay at the hotel.
I recommend this hotel for decent staff, quality services and soothing environment in the heart of the city

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends