All reviews older part on foot tourist places room service food clean rooms bathroom
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

In my view the hotel has scope for some improvements as there were mosquitos around due the monsoon season, however being a large group the hotel were very helpful and accomadtive and arranged for us to change rooms to suit our expectations.
Bearing in mind this is one of the best hotels in Porbander at a great price too.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Centrally located in the older part of the city near shops and all tourist places can be reached on foot. Ease of check-in, Friendly Staff, Clean Rooms. The staff here was excellent and room service was punctual as well. The best thing about the hotel is the food. Although it does not have a restaurant, room service food was the best!

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank saurabh g
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I reached to the hotel around 8am with my family. We were 5 people. I had booked 2 rooms for 4 nights. We checked in but didn't feel the comfort level. The toilet was extremely small, bath water was stinking. The room rate was 999 p/n. I even asked to show me their best room, which was rated for Rs. 2000. Their best room in my opinion was an average with not much of facilities. I asked to checkout within 2 hours after my check-in. The hotel seemed to be empty. There were no other guests. We saw most of the rooms, but none of them attracted us.
We spoke about our dissatisfied experience, but the hotel owner was firm and made us pay the full rates for both rooms. He neither tried to comfort us nor persuade us to stay at the hotel at all. I found him rude and unconcerned with loss of reputation of his hotel. I will never come back. I paid Rs 2000 for 2 hours. I choose to stay in another hotel with same rates and better quality of service and rooms. I don't recommend at all!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rajiv V
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Visited Somnath n.Dwarka but could.not get a good.hotel at Dwarka for a family of.7 persons. So.decided to.make.overnite stay at porbandar that is almost equidistant from both places
Selected Leela's for.it was cheapest with AC rooms. We reached quite late around.9.0 in night. As usual at small places. They are fumbling with booking when made how.made etc. Once found.confusing date of.bookinb with date of.stay. similarly at time of check out some bill posted to your room
We were aloted rooms.at 2nd floor with very slow lift of capacity three persons. Rooms.are Good for one night stay
King-size beds rather clean bathroom. Plus.point they provide one pair of bathroom.slippers. they advised to go nearby food place for.dinner. checked out at early morning. They were kind.enough to provide mattress n stay at lobby for driver free of charge. Also for componentry wifi they will.set it in. Your mobile.rather then giving U password.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Good hotel, within budget. One can choose the hotel considering the services provided. better to do booking in advance. Staff behavior is also very good. In nutshell, one of the good option to stay within budget.

Stayed: August 2015