Been to The Ronil twice now. Both times in January. The hotel is good value for money, although it is basic, you have all you need to make your holiday enjoyable.
The location could not be better!! You are right on the Baga Road with all the hustle and bustle that goes with it!!
The beach is just a short walk away.
Plenty of taxis outside the hotel. Agree your price BEFOREyou get in!! You can hire the taxi by the trip or by the day. Our taxi driver, Glen had many trips to take advantage of.
I recommend you take the Spice plantation trip. Really informative and interesting.
The Jungle Book trip was FANTASTIC!! We stayed in a Goan hut overnight, had a ride on an elephant, saw elephant shows, fed the elephants and also went down to a stunning river and washed the elephants!! We also had dancing around a firepit well intothe night!!! Superb!!
Those that got up early had a walk up the mountain( fairly hard going) to the Dashagar waterfall,saw a beautiful Hindu temple and had a yoga class!!!!
The whole place is exciting, colourful and exhilarating.
Must also mention the food at the Ronil is absolutely excellent. Everything is cooked freshly. Many of the ingrdients are actually grown in the grounds of the hotel. Watch out for the man that cuts down the coconuts!! He is truly a sight to behold!!
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel and destination to family and friends.
Indeed I will be back in January 2013!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Keys Ronil Resort, is a 3 star resort in Goa situated in Baga, a popular tourist beach. The 125 rooms are equipped to meet the requirements of both business and leisure travelers. The scrumptious multi-cuisine experience, picturesque views of the front and rear swimming pools, in-room facilities and conveniences and the 24-hour room service indulgence revitalizes you to experience the beauty and freedom of Goa. Goa has something to offer each and every traveler. Savor the warmth of the sun, sand and sea as well as of the locals. Discover the tangy spirit of traditional Goan cuisine and other free flowing spirits. Immerse yourself in long and reviving walks in its uncharted interiors, or relive the Portuguese era in awe with its regal churches and temples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Keys Ronil Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ronil Beach Hotel Baga
- Ronil Beach Resort Goa
- Ronil Beach Resort Calangute
- Ronil Beach Hotel Goa
- Ronil Beach Resort Baga
- Keys Ronil Resort Goa/Baga, India