“Classic, traditional Greek”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

A nice looking restaurant & a real establishment with the locals. Reliable classic Greek food. Everything we ordered was delicious but not outstanding. Very traditional in their presentation & flavours. We thought the lamb & chicken from the grill was a little on the dry side. Our favourite dish was surprisingly the Greek salad! A right amount of lemon zing & feta combination. However, it’s not
the food but their regular waitress with her relaxed & friendly mannerisms that made our night.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been privileged to show off Agapi to friends from Queensland.

Great food great service great time. Agapi team happy to adapt for special needs

I really cannot understand the negative reviews as I have never experienced any issues at all since the 1980s. - May be some people are just fussy

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I had been meaning to go to Agapi for years and finally booked a night for me and my cousin to enjoy a traditional Greek meal, From the get-go, I was extremely impressed, the customer service, the food, wine menu, and ambiance was sensational. The other patrons seemed like locals who have come to the establishment often and happy to give tips on what to eat and have a laugh, The building is beautiful, but the food is sensational, Would definitely come back again, Well done, Agapi.

1  Thank TravelBunnies69
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

From the moment my friends and I walked through the door, the man (believed to be the manager) was nothing but rude and ignorant. Food was good though, cheers.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Nice Greek restaurant, good location, helpful personnel. As a Greek, usually, I avoid to visit Greek restaurants abroad. But this time, a friend of mine asked to see the Greek cuisine. The place is excellent, the food is really good.

Date of visit: December 2017