“Well spaced tables, good food”
Review of Burnley Brewing

Burnley Brewing
Ranked #114 of 373 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$15 - US$34
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We had a few drinks here, got the tasting paddle and a share platter. We sat in a booth and observed there was loads of space between tables, service was quick and the drink selection wasn’t bad. The music was quite loud but it was a Friday night. Good vibes here, we would go back.

1  Thank lisstravelsalot

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The space was classy without being pretentious. Great food, the share plates / tapas were a good option for starters for a large group, the mains were tasty and portion size was sufficient with lots of options.
I didn't drink beer, but enjoyed the wines on offer. Service was excellent.

1  Thank TinyStar33150
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Nice Tuesday evening catch up with friends with some great food and probably too much amazing beer....woops. Those tasting paddles with the 6 small glasses are deceptively potent. Then you get another glass of the one you like the most.. mine strangely enough was a very smoky stout.
I was told the brewers will occasionally come in for a chat,the beer here is beautifully crafted and it would be great to hear their stories. I had a barramundi burger on brioche with fries. Best fish burger I've ever had. Terrific atmosphere, great service, just make sure u check the parking signs, Melbourne meter bandits dont sleep......

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner with 5 friends, the set up is good. We ordered the tasting paddle of beers. They were out of the Pilsner which is meant to be there best one. I love beers and micro breweries I can safely say all the other beers were absolutely awful. All of my friends agreed. Was like swallowing nails. We then ordered food I ordered the pork schnitzel, the taste was good but $28 dollars I was starving afterwards. It was far too small for a main. All the other food looked reasonably good. We finished our meal and were out in 45 minutes. Couldn’t stand to order anymore of those ordinary beers
Won’t be back unfortunately, mountain goat brewery just up the road

Reviewed 24 April 2018

My starter was over cooked and not great but my main was lovely. And it was the same around the table some great hits but some misses too! Service was great - I would go back again. we were a large group although we had pre ordered all the food maybe this is why there were differences in quality.

1  Thank GailHarvey