“Fantastic ”

Burnley Brewing
Ranked #129 of 374 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$15 - US$34
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Start with one of the great beers, recommendations are provided for the type of beer you might prefer. A paddle taster is available if you can’t make up your mind. The food is great too, we had the gnocchi and the ragout lasagne: both recommended.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Fiona H

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Our party of three loved Burnley Brewing! We were warmly greeted on arrival and shown to a great booth at the front of the restaurant. The restaurant itself is spacious, airy and bright with good distance between tables, always a good thing. It’s a lovely space.

This is a brewhouse so we started with a beer paddle. The beers are seriously good here with lots of variety. I particularly liked the pilsner and the west coast IPA. But, best of all is the double IPA which is a really superb beer with a rich playful flavour. I had a glass of this brew with the meal. It’s a great beer.

We had sharing dishes throughout. The list was meatballs and house baked bread, zucchini and gorgonzola arancini with aioli, calamari and lemon aioli, southern fried chicken wings, garlic pizza, onion rings, green salad and sticky lamb ribs. It’s hard to choose favourites. We loved each one of these fun dishes. But, the sticky lamb ribs are extraordinary as noted by other reviewers. Absolute melt in the mouth loveliness. They’re a must do here.

We spent a very happy couple of hours here quietly eating, drinking and chatting on a cool day in Melbourne. It was extremely pleasant. Our thanks to the lovely Chloe for taking care of us so well from start to finish. What a delightful person. She’s at hospitality best practice.

We had a great time here. I’d like to give Burnley Brewing a 4.5, but the app and website doesn’t allow half marks. A 4 is too low so it therefore has to be a 5.

(Our sincere thanks to Burnley Brewing for their invitation to dine here. We loved it!)

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank TwoSheds57
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I enjoyed the Beef and pork ragu open lasagne with a pint of Saison at this lovely place. I really liked the laid back atmosphere and is the perfect place to relax after work. I wondered in one day by myself and was greeted with a smile from more than one member of staff and had a great chat with her. I will be bringing friends next time, what a wonderful new place in Richmond.

Date of visit: January 2018