Spa & Hotel Le Finlandais
  • Room Service
US$100
US$96
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$138
US$140
US$95
US$91
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$99
US$96
L'Oasis de l'Ile(Saint-Eustache)
US$191
US$138
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$133
US$125
Hotels.com
All reviewscontinental breakfastthe riverbring your ownhotel guestsdry saunamany timescheck in was easyspa packagebooked massagesno mattersandwicheson sitesaladmontrealtowelssteamwinter
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We visited the spa and hotel on Mar 25 th for a night. The only reason I'm giving this a 4 star is because the hotel and spa are on opposite sides of Labelle in Laval. I guess there was no room to put both on one side, but had I have known this, we would not have stayed for the night

Now, the spa. Nothing much to say but beautiful, clean, friendly , peaceful and close to home! (montreal). I definitely recommend this place for a day to relax!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M0ntrealGal
Spa L, Gérant at Spa & Hotel Le Finlandais, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your great comment! We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit at Le Finlandais!
It is true that the hotel and spa are on opposite sides because we are located on a protected wildlife territory and we could not build the buildings side by side.
However we propose a shuttle service from 8:30 to midnight.

We hope to see you again soon!
Regards.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Overall bad service and paid for a massage of 60minutes but it lasted 40min and most of the time she massaged my head. Save yourself from bad experience and horrible service. Very messy as well and food is not good.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
8  Thank julie l
Reviewed 4 March 2017

i love this place ,i went there,seriously over 50 times ...no joke..the choices of saunas are excellent ,love the dry /wood sauna.i love the steam eucalyptus sauna ..the newest one russian is great ,althou the newest section with oils i love it ...the downpart is there s no shower right beisde and if u body temp is getting cold theres. no point on using this sauna ...the best desight is still the wood dry sauna,electrical sauna ,steam ....all the oldest placement ,the newest placement. only the russian spa is properly. adjusted. with the showers and. pool ,the other onces. ot really especially in the winter

Room Tip: they have arange of room from elsis style to the modern ones
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2017

They charged me 200$ for "Smoking in the room" when I spent the whole night going outside to smoke. Will never set foot there again. They didn't even tell me until I found it on my statement. When I called the first time, they asked to wait another week to get your refund. When I called the next week, they told me that a supervisor will call me back and that was the end of it. Never heard from them.

Bunch of thieves!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ismail B
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Although very nice and confortable, hotel is located on the other side of the blvd. There is a shuttle available from hotel lobby to Spa entrance.
Hotel Staff members are very comprehensive and helpful and we had complementary breakfasts, which has an immense choice of variations compared with other hotels.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Spa L, Gérant at Spa & Hotel Le Finlandais, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Hello,
First of all, we really appreciate that you have taken your time to write your comments about your experience. The satisfaction of our customers is important to us.
Indeed, the hotel is located on the other side of the boulevard. The shuttle is available for our customers all time and the employees of the reception are always pleased to make it come for you. We hope to see you again soon!
Regards.