Spa & Hotel Le Finlandais
US$143
US$128
US$121
US$132
All reviewscontinental breakfastthe riverbring your ownhotel guestsdry saunamany timescheck in was easyspa packagebooked massagesno mattersandwicheson sitesaladmontrealtowelssteamwinter
Reviewed 23 February 2017

They charged me 200$ for "Smoking in the room" when I spent the whole night going outside to smoke. Will never set foot there again. They didn't even tell me until I found it on my statement. When I called the first time, they asked to wait another week to get your refund. When I called the next week, they told me that a supervisor will call me back and that was the end of it. Never heard from them.

Bunch of thieves!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ismail B
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Although very nice and confortable, hotel is located on the other side of the blvd. There is a shuttle available from hotel lobby to Spa entrance.
Hotel Staff members are very comprehensive and helpful and we had complementary breakfasts, which has an immense choice of variations compared with other hotels.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Spa L, Gérant at Spa & Hotel Le Finlandais, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Hello,
First of all, we really appreciate that you have taken your time to write your comments about your experience. The satisfaction of our customers is important to us.
Indeed, the hotel is located on the other side of the boulevard. The shuttle is available for our customers all time and the employees of the reception are always pleased to make it come for you. We hope to see you again soon!
Regards.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

SPA is ok, but the hotel room with fireplace is full of gas/smoke smell. cannot sleep. Asked front desk to change a room, the person said he did not smell anything. Gas leaking is dangerous, we have to take this risk.

Room Tip: just go to the spa, do not live in the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Hotel room is very clean, standard breakfast included in the package deal or promotion, check for them,,,.. and you use the spa as long as you want for both days, I have visited many spa's in the past and have yet to find a better one than this.

Room Tip: Just to note this is mostly a hotel for couples
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnny_view
Reviewed 12 October 2016

It's a clean, quite, and well maintained Spa.
I visited in Sept2016, thoug h the weather was not cold in Montreal, we greatly enjoyed the spa, relaxed atmosphere and good service.
There are Hammams, Sauna, Jacouzi, clean place, and friendly staff,