2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$164
Trip.comUS$163
Orbitz.comUS$164
CheapTicketsUS$164
TravelocityUS$164
HurbUS$173
All reviews great hotel recommend this hotel small town comfortable beds great stay clean hotel included breakfast place to stay indoor pool cleanliness muffins hanover bruce
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021

I stayed for 1 night in the king suite. I really enjoyed it. I was expecting the tub to be a bit bigger, it is very comfortable for 1 but cramped for 2 (tall) people. All staff were very courteous, and the hotel was quiet and very clean. We will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Andrew Windsor, Owner at Best Western Plus Walkerton Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Reviewed 5 April 2021

First of all, this was the cleanest hotel I have ever seen. I felt comfortable and safe staying there.

They have a good gym and a great pool and both were open while I was there.

Last but not least, the staff were exceptionally kind and accommodating, including the chef who cooked me a yummy omelette.

I would not hesitate to stay there again on my next business trip (I can bring my dog too!) and I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Andrew Windsor, Owner at Best Western Plus Walkerton Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Reviewed 10 March 2021

It was a very clean hotel, friendly staff, definitely will be staying here again! I would recommend this place to anyone. We live only a half hour from here. It’s far enough but close enough. We even got a courtesy call after we went into our room just to make sure everything was what we expected. We will be back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Andrew Windsor, Owner at Best Western Plus Walkerton Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Thank you for your perfect score.

Reviewed 3 March 2021

I am amazed at the service, cleanliness, and hospitality. A welcoming quick and safe check in.
A hot fresh breakfast cooked to perfection in front of you.
We stayed in a 2 queen bedroom with a sofa sleeper. The sofa was newer and rather comfortable.
We trailer-ed our snowmobiles here. There was plenty of room for the truck and trailer. They set aside an area of the parking lot for snowmobiler's. The trail is less than 1km away. It was straight down a rural paved road. Very easy to get to.

Date of stay: February 2021
Andrew Windsor, Owner at Best Western Plus Walkerton Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Reviewed 15 February 2021

This was an incredible experience for Valentines Day (COVID style). The dinner was exceptional, the room was beautifully decorated. We felt pampered from start to finish. The included breakfast also exceeded our expectations. Terrific value.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Andrew Windsor, Owner at Best Western Plus Walkerton Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Thank you and we are so glad you enjoyed our valentines package.