“Good food”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Pandy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Visited 3 times during our stay in the nearby Caravan Club site. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Fish and chips were lovely. My husband had the Welsh Faggots which he said were delicious. We also tried the double cheese burger which I probably wouldn’t have again as I would have expected handmade onion rings (apologies if they were but they looked and tasted like the ones you buy frozen) and the cheese slices were those processed type which I don’t really like. Having said that, we had three meals during our stay and would definitely go back. Real ale was great.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed at the Pandy caravan and camping site at the end of August, we popped in to the Old Pandy inn for a pint and were made to feel very welcome, the were also more than happy for our dogs to accompany us and they were given a bowl of water to drink whilst my wife and I had something a little stronger.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We’ve been frequenting The Old Pandy Inn for many years while staying at the local campsite and have never been disappointed, in fact the food just gets better and better. We’ve had breakfast, lunch and dinner and can’t think of a bad meal. They also do take away fish and chips! Steve, aka The Captain, keeps a good pint. Cracking!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Came in very friendly bar man and wait staff. Meals pleased us all and reasonable prices. Everything you could want in a pub on a bank holiday.happy to recommend

Reviewed 1 September 2018

On the first night we were told that there was no menu as the chef had knocked off! After a short discussion with the manager we were offered a choice of two curry’s. We had a chicken korma and although it was very nice it wasn’t what we would have liked. On the second night we were told that the kitchen closed at 2030 hrs and there was no hot food at all as the manager was having a private party in the back of the restaurant with his Rumanian friends. My wife went back to the camp site and I stayed for a pint and a chat to the very friendly staff. Two locals came in at about 2200 hrs and sat down to a hot meal! I was eventually offered a plate of pub chips but they weren’t very nice. All in all a very disappointing experience and I couldn’t possibly recommend this Inn as a place of refreshment. I think the manager would benefit from a course in customer skills. Very poor.

4  Thank tisburybloke
Vasile_b1975, Owner at The Old Pandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Hello,sorry for your inconvenient and for My self Look like a rasist way but i am sorry if don t have a Good experience with us,to remember you came at 9 pm on monday BANK holliday and want to eat and i tell you we do what we have left becausse we was verry busy and all was ok,you go also outside to See our OPEN hours and came back and you do apologie to me,second nightfrom 8.30 pm it was a party romanian or british it a party book in But rest of The pub it was for Any one.Sorry again and hope don t Bean a rasist way.Thank you.