“Delicious breakfast and coffee!”
Review of Beaches Cafe Bar

Beaches Cafe Bar
Ranked #21 of 141 Restaurants in Broadstairs
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Have been meaning to try Beaches for ages but just never had the chance until today. So pleased we did. It was fab. The three of us all had the Beaches cooked breakfast with various changes. The lovely waitress was charming and patient getting our variations. Sausages were super quality and bacon cooked just how we love it! The hot chocolate was so pretty with marshmallows and chocolate. Thanks for making the start to our day really great!
Highly recommended.

We didn’t take our dog but apparently well behaved pooches are allowed. I expect it could get very busy at times but it’s worth any wait. There are 4 or 5 large capacity tables inside and a few tables out the front. I think that take-away is also available.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is a lovely cafe. They are very accommodating to people with different food requirements, and food itself is outstanding. The service is wonderful, and we couldn't recommend it more.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Went here today for lunch and it was very cosy inside. Upon arrival I thought it was a lovely little place, few different things to choose from on the menu and also a specials board. I chose the grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup combo and was incredible! So so good and what I needed on a cold and miserable day. My partner had the bacon, chicken and jalapeño sandwich and my baby girl had a ham sandwich, crisps and a lovely added touch of small bag of haribo sweets on the side for her.
The service was great, the lady who served us made our daughter giggle and it was a great pleasure to have eaten here. We’re hoping to be back in the morning for brekkie if we are lucky enough to get a table. Delicious and a must go!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Enjoyed a tasty vegan brunch here with freshly cooked falafel and hummus. Good banter and it seemed a popular place. Only criticism would be that a tad more ventilation in the kitchen area would perhaps make it less likely to exit smelling of food.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly service. Nice atmosphere and tasty food. Also serves vegetarian and vegan choices. Best BLT with chicken and jalapeños that I’ve ever tasted - Yum!