“Tasty Indian food and good seevice”
Review of Raj Balti House

Raj Balti House
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Dungarvan
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We had starters and main courses the highlights of which were the onion bajiis and the chicken shashlik tandoori style. This restaurant also has a bring your own beer policy!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Was there few days ago first time ,food was just ok , naan breads and chips was like they were made 20/25 minutes before serving the food , service was awful , I am big fan of Indian food but was disappointed there on my first visit , 2 stars I gave are for starters as they were tasty .

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Recently moved from France to the area. We have been to this restaurant twice. Very welcoming and detailed explanation of the spices and dishes given. We have eaten Indian /Pakistani food in different countries in Europe and the Far East and we found the food excellent. I love the fact you can bring your own wine if you so wished. We will certainly be frequenting this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Tried the raj balti for a take out meal this evening . Had the chicken tika masala to share , full of flavour , served with boiled rice . 8/10 , also the chicken pasanda to share , not bad but lacked flavour . Nan bread was perfect .

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This restaurant had been getting some rave reviews from friends. Food was very good, service excellent and as I could bring my own beer it was great value too.