Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2019

The Hostel is well located in the town centre. It's beside the bus stop an close to all amenities including the famous Waterford Greenway. Lovely staff at reception and in the cafe and rooms are clean and comfortable. I will definitely return again next year.

Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

This is a luxury hostel. It is immaculately clean. The reception area is spacious. There is a comfortable sitting room with a well stocked book case to the right of the reception and a cafe to the left.
On the first floor there is a spacious kitchen and a laundry room. I stayed in a 10 bed dormitory which I had all to myself. It had an ensuite and there was a shower room nearby also. The beds were all dressed in white with lovely soft duvets. There were storage sliding drawers under the beds.
All the staff members I talked to appear to be very happy to work there. They were very friendly and kind. I slept so well and went home feeling relaxed and refreshed.
A wonderful place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

Just had lunch in the restaurant and am looking forward to returning again soon. Great value, great service, great food. What more can you ask for ⭐️
The portion size was perfect, had to leave a few chips but my friend helped me clear my plate

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2019

had food here recently. it was beautiful, service was great & staff were friendly . would recommend highly.location is superb on the quayside in beautiful Dungarvan. Bicycle shop next door for bike hire for Greenway.

1  Thank JetsetPaul
Reviewed 27 September 2019 via mobile

Staff so friendly. Service excellent. Super clean. Food delicious. Cannot be missed when visiting dungarvan, coffee to die for. Decor so relaxing. I will definitely return. Courtyard is fab to sit out in also

Date of stay: September 2019