“Great Service”
Review of 360 Cookhouse

360 Cookhouse
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Dungarvan
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Description: 360 Cookhouse is located in Dungarvan’s culinary Quarter, attached to King Johns Castle and the WW1 Memorial Wall. We are open 7 days a week from 3 pm offering artisan gourmet coffee, sweet pastry counter, and a tasty lunch selection. Our evening time Mediterranean style menu combined with our fresh fish and grill choices is a favourite among the locals, as is our tapas and authentic pizza range. The third generation cask wines, classic cocktail collection, and local craft beers have all been chosen to complement our eclectic menu.
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Great food in here, my girlfriend is a coeliac and they catered everything very well for her - which is such a relief when out eating! They had gluten free variants of almost everything there, main courses are v filling - compliments to the kitchen! special mention to our waiter Maurice for cracking out the humour during our stay, he's a credit to your restaurant! Will definitely come back based on service alone

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank 249ciar_nm
Roisin P, Public Relations Manager at 360 Cookhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hi Ciaran

Thats fantastic, we're delighted you both enjoyed it, we will pass on your kind comments to the team. Looking forward to seeing you both again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We went to the Cookhouse on July 13th to celebrate my sister’s Hen Party and birthday.
From the start everything ran so smoothly I couldn’t believe it, as soon as I made the booking Alan was on to me and nothing was too much trouble. To follow up Viv sent menus so we could choose what we would like on the night. We were a party of 18 so I expected a couple of hitches but on the night everything was superb!
Our server was a lovely girl called Laura who couldn’t have done enough for us and every order was served perfectly, she absolutely outdid herself.
The portions were generous, the food was hot and the desserts?! Sublime!
Thanks so much to everyone mentioned and I can’t wait to go back!

2  Thank Ninastradbally
Roisin P, Public Relations Manager at 360 Cookhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hi Nina

Thats fantastic, we're thrilled you all had a great night, thanks for sharing the special occasion with us at 360 and taking the time to post your review. I will pass on your lovely comments here. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

A grilled mackerel, chorizo roast potatoes with a beetroot slaw, tomato garnish, served in a cardboard bowl. E11! FANTASTIC. Well conceived modern food, healthy, clean. Applause

Date of visit: July 2018
Roisin P, Public Relations Manager at 360 Cookhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Customer

Thank you for kind comments, we are delighted you enjoyed the food from our Argentinian Grill and we hope we see you again soon

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Let me start with the positives: the Cookhouse 360 is a lovely setting. Modern, airy outside, cosy inside and there was a young gentleman playing acoustic guitar in a corner. I loved that. The wine is good too. I've been to Cookhouse 360 three times in the past month as I feel it's a lovely setting to bring visitors. Unfortunately, I've been left down by the food every time. I'd describe my first two experiences as distinctly average and my last visit two nights ago was pretty bad actually. Chicken Caesar salad had cold, hard (almost stale) chicken. The prawn linguine looked fab but was tasteless and had tiny frozen prawns. The patatas bravas had a load of spice dumped directly on top which made them unpleasant to eat. The pulled pork burger was again tasteless and very average. However the prices are definitely not average. The prawn linguine is €20. The table next to us left most of their food behind too. Such a shame as I want this place to be my go-to! My friends all agree about the food and also agree that the drinks are great. Will go elsewhere until I hear the food quality drastically improves.

2  Thank 07Kel

Dear Customer

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to review and let us know about the relevant points and details you have listed, we undoubtably have a lot to discuss in our management meeting this week and your points will be raised and dealt with, we are consistently reviewing our dishes and always try to improve and refine. We do hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I visit the Dungarvan area annually and enjoyed many great meals in the 360 Cookhouse last year. I returned this year again and it’s got better. The menu is great, the food is really well prepared and the service and staff are excellent. I’ve now had four meals this year and each one as good as the last.

Congrats on a great restaurant and compliments to the wonderful staff...they’re a credit to you. Well done!

Dear Customer

Thank you for your lovely review, we strive to improve here at 360 and are delighted to hear you enjoyed your meal with us again this time. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.