“Wonderful, warm and inviting place to stay”
Review of Buille Toll

Buille Toll
Ranked #4 of 5 Ballinamore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I had the privelege of staying with Jeanette and Gene in October. They are wonderful, hospitable hosts who go above and beyond for their guests. I felt like I was staying with family. The local pub in town, Smyth's, was a blast! Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Shannon V

Reviewed 1 September 2011

My husband Tom and I visited Leitim this past August. While we were there we wanted to visit one of Tom's relatives. It turned out the Jeanette and Gene knew my husbands cousin and his wife. Not only were our accomdations great but the fact that they knew Tom's family made our trip even more special. Tom and I wil return to Bulle Toll again. Thank you for helping to make our trip so special

Room Tip: Our room was perfect. Lovely linens
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tessie23
Reviewed 12 January 2011

Stayed here in September, Great host's and and a wonderful place to stay!!!!!!!!!!!. Will be back for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank timChester
Reviewed 10 November 2010

Lucky enough to find such a warm and welcoming B and B! Janette was extremely attentive,fantastic breakfast,too.Even though I traveled alone couples or families would really appreciate all the little touches.I plan on bringing my daughter,my fiancee and her daughter next time.And what better recommendation is that?

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank muffinmanou812
Reviewed 20 June 2010

This was our second visit and it was great fun once again! Absolutely friendly, excellent breakfast (we are Vegetarians, so that means something, I guess), information about whatever you want, clean and very homely rooms ... it was just great. If we return to Ireland, we'll surely stay at the Buille Toll again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sisko83
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ballinamore
14.5 km away
8.2 km away
Lake Avenue House
Lake Avenue House
#3 of 6 in Ballyconnell

Been to Buille Toll? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Buille Toll

Address: Corgar, Ballinamore, Ireland
Region: Ireland > Western Ireland > Province of Connacht > County Leitrim > Ballinamore
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 5 B&Bs / Inns in Ballinamore
Price Range: €59 - €91 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Buille Toll 3*
Janette, an experienced hotel manager and ex restauranteur, along with her husband Gene welcome you to their luxurious, purpose built house. They cater for the guest who values ambience, décor and quality of service and offer many extras to make yourstay an enjoyable experience. Spacious bedrooms with orthopaedic beds, honeymoon suite for that special occasion, power showers, homemade and hearty breakfasts and guest palour with books and games. A touch of difference, a touch of home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Buille Toll reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.