“Nice Bar Food”
Review of Cogan's Bar

Cogan's Bar
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

A nice place to get Food in Milltown Malbay, for starters I had the prawns in garlic butter which were nice, for main I had the beef burger which was delicious, a really good burger full of flavor , staff are very friendly

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had this place on our list of "MUST VISIT". A local raved about the place and how the value was well worth it. We heard so much from the people we stayed with that I was greatly disappointed we had to leave town before we experianced it. I think if you are visiting Spanish Point or Miltown, you should give it a try.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Miltown Malbay last year and had a fabulous family meal in Cogans. We had to visit it again this year and we weren’t disappointed. Fabulous food , great service and fantastic value for money. Tony is a great host and has the banter with locals and tourists alike. He has got the balance of pub/restaurant just right and knows how to look after people. Tony has a clear vision of what he wants his premises to be and his staff are all onboard in delivering on that vision.
As someone who has worked in the restaurant business for over 25 years I know how hard it is to get it right on a regular basis but Cogans does and dies it consistently.
Keep up the great work and we will see you again.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely homely and very very friendly bar/restaurant on the Main Street in Miltown Malbay. Food was fantastic and very reasonably priced. Kids menu very good also. Staff super friendly and good craic. Look forward to returning!!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely Seafood platter. My husband had Surf n Turf which he really enjoyed. Staff very helpful.